#ricoSacto

Friday, June 02, 2023

But, but, but... I win, I'm winning, I've won! #SlaveCylinder #MasterClass @WARtheBand @ACDC @TedNugent @Santana @Temptations

OFF KEY MINOR & MAJOR E, F, G, A, B & E SHARP, FLAT, 7th & DIMINISHED
Lowlife creeping out my stepchildren & godchildren since I don’t have any of my own gods
All three of them are wishes to be granted to all by unknown above and below lover’s leap
Of dirt, rock & rolled minerals left over from a Big Bang & the dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Gone away and born as free as any other atom in the universe, now six feet under hot rods.

Not that I wanted to go there but it just happened, I got educated in logic & reason reality
All you know about is all I know about, the unknown is a secret to the special crew of monks
Not that you & I couldn’t be one of them, it’s just that it’s a moot point, you have a need, so
Then you’ll get the detailed message you’ll produce at the entry gate, closed to all sunk junk.

Mighty spades and picks to dig down deeper than the rocks allow the loving feelings of top guns
Pretending to be more or less than a snake on Horseshoe Bar Road with BoJack & the Horseman’s
Simon says that sheet don’t matter anyway therefore you gotta do things until you’ll all go caput
Natural cause that all hearts cease to beat to the rhythm & rhyme of a place in Space for your foot.

You’re finished before you began at the starting line, feets don’t fail us then, all we can do I hope
For the best and the better of the worst is the best you can hope for, you gotta settle for the swag
All you’ll ever get because it’s all you deserve for being an innocent human who asked for the dope
To be ingested into the holy bones for the elevation into stupidity, the creative imbecile of the pope.

Not the Roman Catholic pope but the pope of the ‘hood, the main cog in that machine, for life too
No way to retire & remain alive anywhere on any continent or island in the sea, what’s false is true
I know what you know & you know nothing more than your mamas, sisters & brothers, got it daddio
Yeah, I thought you would drop a dime on me before I got the word out, but I’m early, here it comes!

People get fully crushed just before they die, all on the up & up, on the down low, around the corner
I stand up for the comedy & I lie down for the torture and entry into the dug ditch of the gravedigger
Why or when, will we know then, just before the final gasp of gas, you can’t have it early, it’d kill y’all
To know the Truth, there’s no God above us or below us, we’re an accidental atomic collapse, so chill!

Think no more nor less than how amazing it is that you exist at all, that I exist is even more astounding
We’re either blessed or accidentally gifted with being a lucky recipient of Happiness’ Good Being, God
No it can’t be different than the way it is, out of our hands to move the unmoved universe, yodel, sing
Nothing else anybody can do, end of day, of life, leaves a new day’s baby born, Jellybeans fillin’ a ring.

Melody, Word-Up, that’s the story, a series of sounds uninterrupted by ear-shot deaf, Folsom dam rent
Now or tomorrow, move like you’re gonna die tonight or tomorrow and the time you have left is unreal
If & only if there’s only one logical conclusion, then that induced deduction is necessary & sufficient
As the conclusion rests with the truth of the premises, arrival at silence is inevitable, lips are sealed.

Solo mio, sharin’ the Time & Space with the only one who could capture my heart & soul, she knows
It’s spun with the invisible yarn of shyt I can’t even recollect even if I saw a movie rerun of the blows
It’s alright though, none of the ten commandments have been fractured by anyone I know, she knows
On my back with a perfect planting of body skullduggery & magic spells to see if my row boat still goes.

Whippin’ myself into shape, the same shape I’ve always been in, the one I’ve been conceived not to be
Unmoved Mover in the finest hour, an imaginary partial spin around the sun, hot star all unhinged Sin
Just spinnin’ & revolving in an ecliptic along with brothers from other mothers’ dirt & gas from redskin
I’ll rush to & fro the rest of my born days in case this is all my last hour, hail a taxi, it ain’t far away, I see.

Deep hunger for what nobody has an appetite for, power of wisdom, knowledge of a divine opine rant
Production of all things themselves are a given, it’s what’s being done with the forms, blips on my radar
Villains & heroes made the chit sandwich ‘tween invisible slices of plastic, leavin’ trippn’ on an LSD dot
Inhaling 50 states of pre-death, mania If not within me then in who? Gratitude ’74 to ’24 ‘less I’m shot.

Grieving sisters, mothers, wives let it all out of their spirits & psyches before moving on to the next hosts
No need or desire for conquering the will to power of the people, in defending Istanbul & Constantinople
All for the haves & the have-nots, the holy family of royals & their subjects, the objects of Platonic scree
Sitting in section eight, down with the action upon the stage, synchronicity with scared, chimera ghosts.

Biting nails, 8 & 16 penny both easier to hammer than conventional wisdom mortal sin, take a bite, son
There’s more than enough paradise for everyone’s bitten I lip, it’s all said, it is done, wet dream’s delights
Booming quarters into a one-armed bandit, 4 by 4, before the sound crashed air into submission, orphan
I’ve seen what I saw and the assault on my character was spot-on, I have none, instead, I’m aimin’ sights.

Nobody is going to be left to bury my dust & bones, some strangers will let me down easy, into a hole
Where the dust of the star is leftover for the minions like a ninja lurking in the desert night, shebang pole
Or is what connects the subject & object, in predication & modification, we’ve got the gist of the culture
Force to mock & repeat the same old misses and hits running out of juice but there’s strangers to die for.

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Vendredi, June 2nd, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 222 PMPST

{ Unhooked, unhinged & in complete denial of the reality of this #Clownshow we call #LifeOnEarth on the Seven Continents & listenin’ to @WARtheBand LIVE link @ https://youtu.be/NCn7uXElnH0 }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)