#ricoSacto

Sunday, May 28, 2023

#YouCouldHaveReadMyMind #ButYouDidnt #JellyBeansAllInTheOceansSugar

START OR STOP, TWISTED JELEEBEAN
Copycat of the DNA genetic code of the group of aliens on the dark side
Life on dirty Earth is far better being alive with the bones, above or below
It’s all much better than the empty space above & all around the dirt ball
Rocky roads rockin’ our hearts, mind-souls until the last outfit, that’s all!

It can’t all be just this, this is good but there’s got to be somethin’ better, eh
Nothing at all but the impression I got from the orphan child, never was cool
Constantly without breaks in the scenes, the life is what it is my brothers funk
The incident itself, it’s the thing itself that we all are, aliens to the God punks.

Descended from mud, blood & Nutbush brew, vintage vino & whitey blow
Disguised as the hippies and the beatniks who cared about the lower high
Below the underground down at the core of the beings who left us all dry
Out of cool salt water, fresh water & hot, polluted sewer water, UFO H2O.

I got nothing & you’ve got it all, according to your hippin’ hoppin’ in the zone
Twilight chill, colder as a witch’s hot teat, nothing’s free but ‘bama cell phone
Fill up with the Fool, dead flowers of THC from the tropical zone, Maui all blue
Deceit unto my eyes, both uptown & downtown, there’s danger on Rush Rue.

In the West, South, North or Far East, there’s free will here & now, all my way
I remembered what I’d forgotten for the last six decades, I was still ten, all day
Fell down & out a computer window, jumped twilight zones, evil genius amigo
Rushed to Emergency, too late be revived, dead in a box of ash, Homer Doah!

Had no platinum rock and roll, so she looked far away, didn’t care, diamondback
Snakes slither in & out the creator’s UFO’s born & raised in a holler back The Zen
Girl & boy, make moot points, overpopulate & expire in a puff, extinct Hydrogen
Troops just the motherless children, yellin’ like they can’t hunt the game, Track!

Flippin’ the Word from the soft to the hard as it was & always will be, What up?
Where’re the alligators now? I mean it’s later right now, y’all busted, spilt wine
All over the top shelf of the bottom floor, stain rug, cover-up a hurting scenario
I cut the rug, so what’s your dancin’ named? Fax of Life, my mama naturally, yo!

I got my yellow cake with the Philly cream cheese frosting, stacked my presents
Birthday celebration on the seventh decades days & nights, a speeding wagon
Red Flyer four-wheels and a steering handle for one-legged, shoe-foot dragging
At sea, any of seven of them or the dirty rocks we call planet Earth, I’m singing!

If I want your hands and your head upon me, I’ll let you know, if I don’t, back off
No threats comin’ out of me, I back up my Word, it’s silent & quite as bad as golf
On the run or just walkin’ away in silence without a trail to follow, I vanish, son
Ghost & spirit, nobody but two in the bush, I’m invisible Space-Time, have fun!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Dimanche, @911 AMPST #FiveTwentyEight #TwoThousandTwentyThree A.D.
{ Trapped WORD this AM, as above, oh so below, #Roots radio jammin’ link @ https://youtu.be/H6b9yGRSJso }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)