#ricoSacto

Saturday, June 03, 2023

ZIP BUDS ZIP RECRUITER ZIPPITY-DOO-DA @MarshallTuckerBand @Santana #KOBE #RIP @ChicagoTheBand

KINSHIP, FRIENDSHIP, SHIP-SHAPE CHIT 
Third of June & the daylight is as it always is, got our lemon squeezed, I’m still alive in the mixture
Of the living and the dead, life eating food for life, the dead & gone dogs, lambs, snakes & manure
Of the cows who chew the cud to feed the calves who drop after the bulls’ concoct a simple slam
No effects come forth without a cause, there’s a First Cause of the first thought that I think, I am.

Bumped up to the higher level of wavelengths and lower level of frequencies, height & depth sea
Of the unknown which is everything under the sun and moon, nobody gets out of here alive, I see
Without the benefit of the doubting Thomas & the saintly heroes of lore, back to the Stoners’ Sins
When mankind & womankind worked just like it does now, barely surviving the species extinctions.

God advised Adam & Eve not to grow the seeds in the garden or they’d multiply the original sinkin’
Screwing around because some snake hissed the Word that the Ego & the Id don’t need no stinkin’
Creators above and below us matter to energy as divine Form shapes up, shifting smoke to raw fish
Obligated to a fault, to the mothers & fathers I never had, mine are dead & gone in the Earth’s ash.

Gloom enters my magnet pull, I suck it in like the gravitational collapse of the whole shebang, boom
Done gone without a peep, just imagine a point on a blackboard in front of your face, impure gloom
For to be at all is the best that you & I can hope for, everything else after conception’s a microsecond
As my gramma & my mama used to say, sit down & manga before I finished my 1st helping, I got a 2nd.

I fill in your blanks but you really have none, full of the most matter you can be, you need to excrete chit
Love from the heart, happiness from the soul, all in the head, in the brain, in the mind, we’re all full of It
Forum to exhibit the steps from one to infinity has begun, now it’s over & I hope you’ve gleaned a secret
Neither handshake nor a nod but a byte of power in form of a signal, a sign you slice & cut ‘til blood’s let.

Grime inside of the center of the holy atom, every single one in the whole exploding implosion, a whisp
Of wind that comes only due to the spinnin’ wobble of Earth’s gyration, no remedy other than bury deep
Six feet more or less, inside of a box to prevent the maggot infestation, all that’s left of the boy or old girl
Fangs & nails left over to remain or grow longer than the white hair, dyed black, red & purple fade pearl.

Killing the beats and rhythm on the 88’s, lead, rhythm & bass’ backbeat ongoing forever until it’s silly too
As above and so it is below the mess of emptiness, Space & Time explained by dead morons of the blues
A pirate, being serious or a joker makes no difference other than one way you get to LOL & get drunk too
I’ve chosen the latter alternative, bottle of rum, a joker without funny jokes, I am the punch line, fool!

Tisket, tasket, green & yellow basketballs goin’ in for three, rainin’ down from twenty-foot of heaven
Mondays through Sundays, games full of periodic minutes & seconds for hours, sometimes overtimin’
As if large & tall human beings never get tired of running back and forth for days & days Fall to Spring
Now then, retired a millionaire divorcee with 12 kids all going to college, life is good, Magic Byrd sing!

Rollin’ with the ends of the beginning, first I wasn’t here & now I am here, someday unknown I won’t
To be or not to be is not the question I’ve found to be of Shakespearean importance, it’s all fortune pie
Apple, pumpkin, cherry, peach or humble matters little, the fact that you get to EAT is everything, I lie
It’s not everything but it’s a nice piece of the puzzle, how to eat the inedible to stay alive, or… don’t!

by
r j j stephan, i

c. Samedhi, June 3rd, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 1010 AMPST
{ Jammed jammin’ to @TheBlackCrowes & @JimmyPage #NobodysFaultButMine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVPgkmbFHig }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)