#ricoSacto

Monday, June 05, 2023

Difference between Zero & Nothing-At-All = EverythingYouLove #jojo

SQUASH YOUR DNA FIRST, THEN EAT AT JOJO'S
I will hammer this point home like a sixteen penny spike in your #WokeArse, boy scout prepare
For the ends will justify the means, I’m going to fool the fools because they deserve the scare
Monkeys in cages or just right out in the open amongst us, on the railroad tracks, livin’ in trees
Without the branches and leaves, you are going to accept the unacceptable, got brain freeze?

You will be soon if you haven’t already been shocked by the rhythm and blues of bills paid off
Zero, nothing at all is the balance between the income & the final outcome, don’t be a groove
You’ll know what I mean by the sound of a word I say, forget about the alphabet spelling, love
Get the needle down into the circular jerk of a roundhouse, spinnin’ around below & above.

Tunnels under the grounded beings who pretend to know this & that, yet they don’t know it
Pills of smashed plants & chemicals, respective of the all too human behavior, I am what I am
Popeye my daddy, yes I said daddy again, what was he after all, origin of my guilty conscience
Mother’s holy emptiness invaded by the germ of the original sin, apple seed of the nonsense.

Hell is in the international water of Earth, you recollect the name of the beast, it’s the gods
Ones from a pre-Socratic phase of consciousness & others from the post-Malone eye pods
Backing down is not an option, the game has a certain ending, we’re all dying to survive it
Megadeath of your heart & brain, your holy soul, all of it the Matter & Energy of TNT chit.

Smithereens are all that’s left when the submarines surfaced to see the result of extinction
Of the human & every other species of animal and plant, cinders & glass beads’ last scene
Here’s the bluff, on the pretend assimilation of your ignorance, metastasized into wisdom
Know nothing about everything, given the edge on knowing it all about a Singularity bean.

As I lie blinking my blinded eyes, three of them, there’s a third eye, mid forehead to see
The invisible atoms of gas before they’ve become the mass of matter & form, A B C & D
Vowels and consonants in random order from Alpha to Zed, codes compromised a hush
Shut up, shut down, shut out of the memory to recall the reason you’re born from bush.

You have no other entryway, it’s not an alternative, it’s the one & only way for The Way
We’re not to mention every other atom on Earth will not survive the Big Whisper today
I am not just saying this for the shock value of being a harbinger of the future days of 0
Zero between the positive & the negative, on the money man, serious bones’ downlow.

Harry & Tom wonder about the poor Richard, lonely old, shriveled-up Dick the Headliner
Change of an constant Oneness isn’t possible at all, improbable at least, who’s a whiner?
It’s me when I’m young before the Age of Reason, 7 give or take a year, y’all google me
All a cosmic void, the killer of the innocent and the wild, only strongest survive a while.

Bloody wars, peaceful battles ‘tween wild & innocent ones, Jack off of a Jersey boardwalk
I found her lurking in California, by the beach, near the Lake of Folsom, I didn’t get to stalk
You got me before I had the chance to think for myself about the merge from two to One
Now, decades after the trip on fantastic light, I have the lexicon, I have the .357 & .44 gun.

Chicago rivers and suburban lakes of rainfall that won’t quit until the Earth ceases to be
As above so it is below, 24/7 of every spin and wobble, we’re all ready to go, or we ain’t
Either way, the traffic is coming at you & I head-on, close your eyes and you’re still Woke
It helped you so much while you were awake at the church of the gods, not One, Many.

Hard or soft rocks & airheads on top of bodies of 208 bones, camping in California tents
Orange, red & royal blue plastic propped up by #HomeDepot clothes-pins’ cyclone fence
Out your mind, out of body experience by God’s dead friends, enemies & distant kinfolk
Amnesia state of I forgot about all my karma, I forgive myself for ignorance, drink Coke.

So reactive with the tongue, the gums, the esophagus down to the final exit, stage right
Pink punks and purple people eaters will to survive the eternal nights of vampire fights
High School & the reward of the PhD for the commitment to nine years of development
Perfection & defection from the most fit to survive causes inevitable effects, DNA spent.

Let me distort this prolegomenon for you, I’ll squiggle it until its pulp is unrecognizable
Trampled down, pulverized to the point of invisible distortion, broke-danced us for fun
No distinction once mash-liquidized into plasma flowin’ instinct from a ding-dong bell
Nothing can’t exist at all without everything being here & now, the dead never do tell.

That sign back there that we just passed said, “Eat At Joes” didn’t it? Did you see it?
No, didn’t think so, I’m talkin’ to myself, yankin’ my own chain, it ain’t my fault though
It’s all about the Artificial Intelligence of the agency who spies on your mother’s coffin
Making sure you don’t bury the corpse with the evidence, the clue to the mystery kin.
 
Last detail I have is that you’re too divinely damned stupid to understand, morons explain
Still, you & I have no problem breakin’ it down to the minions, I hold all of y’all in disdain
As if that matters at all to anyone, come on man, you know you’re ambivalent so, go chill
In the deep cooler, where the fresh don’t spoil due to a function of heat, it’s my free will.

Causing the rigor mortis, burnt into the atmosphere or burial underground or at deep sea
Potash mishmash, pulverized skin & bones, skull to metatarsal, no regard for the you or me
Beams of coherent light from outer space’s Void, no kidding, intelligence can’t be above us
Joe’s closed for business, no more free lunches, dinners or snacks, off the fOqin’ magic bus.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, June 5th 2023 AD @ 911 AMPST


{ Created without artificial intelligence (@AI) just my own inferior assumptions and agreement with @ImmanualKant & the concept of metaphysical nonsense link @ https://youtu.be/Yntk1Zi6iC4 & @AldousHuxley #BraveNewWorld video link @ https://youtu.be/BogN9yGzokU }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?



HE AIN'T A PHILOSOPHER MAN!  COME ON GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)