#ricoSacto

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Blown Air Dead Air Raid In The Underground - #BluesOutPurpleHazing #HelloJosephine #BluesWay #SCATological

PULL, BANG! *

So, this is it then? This is the last life I’ll get to live on dirt & rocks afoot of the steep cliffs
You will jump off of cliffs for them when it’s your time, not literally of course, turn to stiffs
High or low in the heat of days & nights, where Earth bakes into an arid desert of star dirt
Infantile mind born & raised alone on sand dunes & in jungles on the bottom getting’ hurt.

Some folks are my kin and some aren’t, but those folks are the kin of others dead & alive
Beautification of the stealth objects I take for granted because I can’t see through a wall
If I could, I would but I can’t therefore, I am the basketball bound to rebound every miss
I will move into your front room onto your sofa, to surf it unless I need foo to fight a kiss.

Clay pigeons get flyin’ so high and fast that nobody sees them any longer, they’re way gone
Dependents depend on Depends for the far away look in old humans’ eyes, I’m on the phone
Get back to you later about the system flushing away stank, refuse, trash & garbage to a dump
Seriously or not, even pretending to be serious about trivia appearing in the Void, kill the ump.

Around the bases, around the blocks, around the world in 80 days of floating, drifting a lure, dig?
Continuing upon the timeline of true lies that you’ll repeat ad infinitum, mighty, mighty spades
Dreamin’ you’re wide awake now, you can walk & chew gum at the same time, sharpening fades
Time on your side soon to be behind you in the rear-view mirrors, then like a rocket, soul gets big.

Pull out before the injection of living protoplasm so that the yin & the yang remain One, only one
Prime for time, a place for space, animate the DNA to allow your mother to fire you out a popgun
Eight miles above the low sandy beaches, there’s Nothing, don’t look, it’s enlightening but stop it
Neither y’all nor anyone can stop programmed #ET spin, y’all die as I will, God-scat's the @AI s#it!

Will the #AI discover the #Failsafe codes and fill in the blanks of launch codes to cause extinction
Efficiency of the planet is an accidental collision of astral smithereens keeping up the mortal sin
Collapse with me or without me, nothing matters to Nothing at all, no good, bad or mug ugliness
Beautiful form of Barbie & Ken Life, attracts aliens, we eat the beautiful & ugly, predators confess!

You saw the zoo, the zoo saw you and then you launched into the field of dreams you see awake
Words to mean signs of the Time, here and now when you see & hear reality, you know it’s fake
All of it a mirage, a fake faded pass to no receiver who ever lined up at the line of scrimmage, aye
Life, death, floatin’ in space with saints, angels & one devil & it’s why they call it the By-And-Bye!
 
by
r j j  stephan, i    
 
c.  July XIIIth, MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 222 PMPST
*9 dash lines bowing lowdown
{ Cracked this jazz out while stock market skyrockets, while jammin’ to #Cocaine #ClaptonLIVE https://youtu.be/F-YOTJoKz_o }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)