#ricoSacto

Thursday, August 17, 2023

MCCALL BROTHERS, ROBERT JOHNSON & JOE BONAMASSA


UP DEEP IN YOUR RABBIT HABIT
Pretenders who successfully fool others in their lives will face the music at the bitter ending
It comes on the day you’d least expect it, when you weren’t paying attention to the causes
So predictable effects which are moved by the intent of will power to create & move words
Magic spells of sounds in specific order to recreate the glitch of Life’s origin, feathered birds.

Killing and creating, eating and watching the effects cause other effects, unpredictable or not
Dreaming that the dream is no dream at all is the grand illusion left over by the ancient Styx
Viking blood and spirit ready to fight to the death for the Unknown, One bunch of little dicks
Fools & dogs with wisdom to avoid threats to end human culture, it ends in apemen dry rot.

Kept out of The Loop by moving 2000 miles away from the elevation and subway, all down low
In or around the gold dirt of California, near rivers and mountains of America, absorbing blow
In and out of the holes in the head, food and drugs are administered via I/V for efficiency’s sake
Reflection isn’t in the mirror, mine is already gone, bloodless vampire, wipe your lips’ red drips.

Peculiar yet normal, when there’s no more nor less than One, used to it already, I do a repeat
Like it or not, it’s my thing & I’m gonna do what I wanna do, that’s the reason I was born great
Without greatness there’s the authentic weakness of the predators’ prey, to kill without a fight
All of it is for the One killing & leaving leftovers for the kin and scavengers with keen hindsight.

Don’t go fund me since I am not in need for that assistance, spend your Time in Space crying
Feeling sorry for yourself because you’re a baby that never grew into adulthood, we’re dying
Day and night we move closer to the final destination, dead & buried in the ground or Arisen
Fight for your right, to have fun and avoid pain & suffering, wasted time, an immortality sin!

When the lights above ground are obscured by the angle of the dig, then enlighten darkness
Beauty and the lack of it, can only be seen in the light unless the eyes are blinded by the mess
Military mess a bit different than the mess you’ve caused by violating the First Cause’s effect
Created from DNA bone, not of zero-atomic charm, Nothing is zero, egad, holy God is a sect.

Paid the pied piper the fare to pass through the Time Warp, I got the key for the lockbox hole
Right here & now, my hand is flush with a full house, nobody can bluff me with a better hand
I know where the aces and deuces are on the table, I’m all in for the call, I don’t need a draw
No four of a kind, royal flush or straight flush five high in spades, I’m winning, I’ve won, I win.
 
Three of thirteen leaves the final ten to countdown for the launch, a blast-off explosion free
To escape the gravitational pull of the magnetic core that was expunged in a Big Bang of TNT
Sorrow for the pleasure that passed up my heavy metal riffs, hard rock loud, attuned volume
Apes, humans, animals, plants, mud, blood, beer, words are down with it, word up forever now.

Mink is the hair of the animal that warms the naked apes, move away from the freezing cold
Move to the tropical heat and stay away from the burn of the fire as well as the ice cube hold
Mirror the light of the darkness into the inner sanctum of the invisible cave, know the only way
To move the unmoved mover, pray loudly to quiet down the fury, Sunlight dies but not TODAY!

by
r j j stephan, I

{WTF is Alice?}

c. Jeudi, August XVIIth 2023 Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST

{ Fiddling with WORD malfunctions, straddled the saddle horn & drafted this gem while jammin’ to @Robert_Johnson #Tribute link @ https://youtu.be/F2vMnwhYLMw }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)