#ricoSacto

Monday, August 14, 2023

#RollingStones #EricClapton & friends

DISTRACTION FROM REALITY IN A SURREAL EMPIRE of OCCAM

Insider of the outer limits of the twilight zone between the north & south poles of ocean
We all won’t survive the next hundred years, all alive will die & it’s nobody’s conception
H2O evaporating into the ether, atom by atom, drip by drip, land is evidence of The End
Earth used to be completely under H2O, History is occult & orphans rule us in Depends.

Hung on as long as possible until the grip released the grab of the olive branch, I fell
Down to the bottom of the unlit black hole, unconscious, asleep, perspiring in a Hell
Holy excrement can be astonishingly putrid, if the released refuse hits the air, it stank
Take my word for it, you don’t know me but trust me anyway, would I lie to your rank?

Probably then I’d be court marshaled, incarcerated for years, punished for evil’s lie
That liars are responsible for their lies, liars lie or they would tell the truth to not die
Everlasting life in a corpse that requires H2O & protein to remain robust, it’s worse
Maybe it’s not as bad as it could be, there’s the known & the secret ride in a hearse.

Silly yet very germane to the complexity of the simple mind your ego inhabits within
Eyes hear, ears see, mouth smells, nose talks to the holy stink with a sniff of hot snot
Grotesque sight reflecting your image into your mind’s eye, mirror a monster, holy sin
Wrapped around your fakebook’s tweets & the miserable funk left over from a robot.

Shooting off one’s big mouth without thinking about repercussions of hard rock noise
Oh, so hard to hold, impossible to handle and all logic and reason annihilated the boys
As high as the center of Nothingness coming apart at the seams, new zone of twilight.
Cannibals eating cannon balls & chitlins of hog, how to be food for the killers of light.

It is all about what it’s for in the first place, in the end it’s gonna be just fine, so get drunk
On Jack or Bud, either way we’re gonna get to the same place, blacked out moon shine
Sun comes up every time I pass out for a minute just before the dawn. Gold or I’m sunk
Slo gin fizz & chocolate martini knocked me down, I got woke now, on breakfast I dine.

Soft head & hard knees & elbows defending my place in Space, my cache’s dead in bed
From the likes of the almighty, cosmic swag of @KurtisBlow or the ilk I’ve commiserated
Nothing more nor less than all I got to roll, to rap and fill the empty Space with my noise
Of course, it’s loud, it’s the beat, 88’s & strings and the brass all at One, come on boys!

Half-cocked but the hair trigger is ready to be touched for the fire into the bull’s eye hole
Sharpshooter, there is no room for error, one to the heart & two to the head, a holy roll
Hardly a soft rock’s dust and smoke from the microscopic atoms, pick on my arpeggios
I am fresh slidin’ down my frets, join in the beat & rock me out of the 901 Bose flows.

Best unknown, quality of black & blues very darkest highlights, it’s all funky scented
From UV to Infrared & all in between the purple, black & blue, red, yellow & greened
Drunk but still have a notion that I ain’t, didn’t drink a lick, just drunk on love & the sun
Being nothing else but that, it’s complicated basic blues, I’m fresh out of cats’ meows.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, August XIVth MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 5:55 PMPST
{ Crashed these words while jammin’ to @ChristoneKingfishIngram LIVE @GroundZeroBluesClub link @ https://youtu.be/GaQ0IDLw6qs }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)