#ricoSacto

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday Night Play Games Win Win Win OR NOT... I got this... G.O.A.T.S.

KIDS ARE GOATS, MY BOYS MADE GIRLS HAPPY

If you want some kissin’ then you call me up on my telephone’s spleen
Y’all just dial the right sequential order of things themselves, form it
As if you’re the creator of this universal particular made in USA dirt
Megafauna of music & philosophy, of the rebels who ran from a queen.

Freedom rocked the Plymouths & we’re still dodgin’ revolutionary lead
Either this or that ball & chain pullin’ on your strings of invisible bread
You know nothing, you knew it all along yet pretended to know it all, so
Here we are, you are where I am, better late than never, so let’s blow!

Fountains blowin’ water all over your drunk bones, still in a tuxedo den
Drenched your girlfriend, drunken stupor left her with some other Zen
Not mine et al, I fled the city into the Air’s Forces of America, the sticks
From it all, the up-brought come-up-pins from the Catholic bishop pricks.

Point is there ain’t one, there’s the many and then there’s naught left
It’s all right because nobody wants to be correct all the time in Space
Countess counting form One to a million & a half in one lifetime’s face
Bloodline blue, red & white & better to be brown, Howard RIPO trace.

Funk from the bottom of a Black Sabbath chant to the bowels of Hades
Heaven & Earth are the same now as always, here, now without my legs
Not a trace of my bones & leftover ashes burnt to a crisp by head fades
Y’all I am what I was before my Ma & Pa put the ego in the rotten eggs.

Bearing the burden of knowing nothing and not being able to articulate
Skull “KEYS” man, “PLEEEEEZE” but I didn’t respond, I was distressed
I hate you both & I love you too, you & I are one & the same, you got It
Right of Left wronged, it’s the answer you got, fax of life, ya ain’t #Chit!

I needed that and you wanted it as bad as the skin on yo’ bones’ souls
Talkin’ & preachin’ the Word to holy savages, lovin’ blind faith in holes
Complexity of the form analyzed into One concept, see without glasses
You’d die if you discovered Divinity’s intent, slow it down to molasses.

Every dawn of every day is a gift from the mercy of the gods who rule
My breath, my sustenance, my growth, my health, I owe it to DNA
Rules and regulations for the ticking of the clock past to future, die
With or without me, same old song, same story, come & go, then fly!

by

r j j  stephan, i

C.  Samedhi ROCKTOBER XXVIIIth MMXXIII Anno Domini @ 711 AMPST

{ Drafted while listenin’ to 634-5789 @WilsonPickett in a loop, link on youTube @ https://youtu.be/TSGuaVAufV0?si=7pTLJtayZrQ1geaE }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)