#ricoSacto

Sunday, December 24, 2023

#MakingOutOnYourDaddysPorch #ILoveCarol #SheLovesMe #SheLovesMeNot . . .

 

SHINED THE LIGHTS IN THE DARKNESS & I'M FLYIN’ IN FOR THE TRIAL

Do not panic and do donuts in the middle of the cross streets, you’re gonna die someday sooner or later
This situation is not your fault but now, it is your responsibility to move your body & soul around better
Struggling to survive past corpse death is a fool’s errand, you’re on it, happy because happiness is all that
Flying or driving your eggs and balls around the countries that allow your star trek, I think, a cat in a hat.

Humans eat humble pie, never gonna fake you or anybody else with the totem poles to scare baby faces
You that I’m talkin’ to may not be one of them, but you know at least one of the privileged who run races
Human, black, white, mixed up red, brown & yellow, babies grow to be on the make, y’all dyin’ here guys
Children trials & tribulations from the genesis of conception to total annihilation, substance in blue skies.

Broke and out of time and money for creature comforts of massaging and touch of steel smashin’ karma
Out of you & into the capable hands of the annihilator of the touches you can’t get anymore, poor girl
Cry and sigh, you love yourself & that’s all that counts, just look in the mirror, wait, don’t look now, cry
Tears comin’ to finish off the production the sorrow & pain caused by yelling, screaming, hollering, sigh.

Johnny Rae found out about the time to die and the time to live, gonna miss breathing the gas in & out
From awakening in the clouds of your creator’s room to the clear light shinin’ into the dark, black joints
Hollar in the emptiness, a vacuum of ether without consequence to the living and dead, all moot points
Laugh now before it’s too late, the mirth won’t cure the ill but it will assuage the maniacal, a boy scout.

Party in my hands, standing for hours without relief with only one foot in the door, let’s celebrate it all
God died right? Christmas is birth of a God that got crucified by a miscreant for a sinner, paid free-fall
Like me or not, you leave me empty of the trees and dirt, the mountains and rocks, rivers’ slip streams
Mongolia to Chicago, here we go, put me in the strait jacket again, look into my eyes, I am dead memes.

Orion to Sirius, a mental confabulation of educated scholars who love to kill your mother, father or a fan
Where did these people come from, Jupiter, Neptune or just the dead Mars without any air left, nuked
Dead & gone, it’s not important to know that we’re an accidental collision of particles in an infinite fluke
What? To the grave with the secret, eyes wide open in rigor mortis, Jesus, Mary & Joseph, what A MAN!

I raised my voice, in a small room that carries a holy boom, it’s scary for the poor lady, I dropped a dime
Even though it was innocent on the part of the yell, the receiver of the noise couldn’t catch the dope in
Very subtle and not incomprehensible at all, it’s just the facts of life, can’t speak, no words left to open
Books and sagas all read & stored below the radar, irretrievable yet metabolized, it’s fine, you’ll be fine.

Freeze or cook your matter into the form that gets eaten by bacteria and other denizens of bloody guts
At that point, who you were & who you are may be two different experiences, one’s Man, other’s God
To see is to be blind to the thing itself, it can’t be seen, heard, smelled, tasted or touched, what a fuss
A marvelous act in the finale, a cough & I gotta go P before the shot in the back, thrown under the bus.

By the way, by the by, we’ll all know it all happened or we won’t, either we’re just a fluke or kids of god
Unlikely for me to find the Truthful answer before I personally kick the bucket, yet I’m willing to get fed
By the manna from heaven, deep and dark space with nothing but stars millions of miles apart from me
Nevermore was said, I say it again ad infinitum, it’s all out of my mind, above my pay grade, so, we see?

We all got what we gave, you know giving nothing means you get obbligato, zip, now you want a ring?
Presence high in the present is all you can hope for, ready for the unknown to impinge its willing fit
One more dance left for you & I to resume the waltz or jitterbug, whichever the beat allows my feet
Music or silence, dancin’ in the dark, lighting up the house like it or not, come on man, so let’s sing!

by
r j j stephan, i

c.  Dimanche 12-24-2023 Anno Domini @ 1111 AMPST  #WeGotWhatWeGave

{ One dance left, tripped one while listenin’ to @NewRadicals #YouGetWhatYouGive on a loop link @ https://youtu.be/DL7-CKirWZE?si=SpMzd5QcUIZHe68B }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)