#ricoSacto

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

WTF OVER MASH DIVORCE #ConfidenceMen are indeed #CONMEN

NOTHING IS CLEAR MASHUP

Taught the daughters of my grandfather, my aunts, ladies of the olden days’ black knights
How to avoid the mean and ugly brutes who will attempt to violate their Space around ‘em
Higher, no violator of my daughters’ daughters will ever know, even a child wills to be free
Strongest among us do the most we can to file the documents in alphabetical chronology.

Begin with suckle and learn from example given by the good, the bad & of course, the ugly
Your fathers were more likely the ugly oafs related to your great, great, great grandmothers
In other words, the female of the species, homo sapiens can do no wrong, it’s Eve’s gifting
Knowledge of your inner self’s journey to the center of the Earth will get you cold shivers.

Who in God’s creation in the author of the figment of our imaginations, go straight to hell
Hunting for my breakfast right now because I’ve got no money, shot an arrow into the bell
Passing away right after your final gasp is all you know for certain, it’s my idea heaven sent
Justice’s fair trial ain’t a judge & jury, all useless on the invisible soul’s criminal punishment.

Karma kicks in when skin & bone body you’ve inhabited stops heartbeats & inhaling gas pulls
Casting no aspersions on you and your blind faith in theoretical probabilities or scat from bulls
Being wrong about the theory of everything is the status quo, you just rolled with the punches
From the bully on the block by the public school playground to your mama wanting my lunches.

Now, this time in Space, you have the challenge in sight & there’s the bull’s eye just ahead of Al’s
In the center of Deep Space’s bar, your thumb moves it, it touches, taps and bangs braille signals
Figures of eights scratched my cornea to distort my double vision into the unified theory of Fate
Bricks are hard Earth clay formed into ash & cinder blocks to stack up to the top of Empire State.

Symbolism of tearing down the World’s Trade Center is just that, a symbol of the extinction DNA
Deep inside of the babies raised by the ignorant, the moron, the idiot, the imbecile moms & dads
Built tough as nails, ready to end the Earth’s position of third in the infinite merry-go-round, lads
Keep up the good work, chin up, be a proud boy & girl scout, it’s a bit of, “WTF did you say?” Hey!

I had it, some bull’s scat on my mind all night long but now that I’ve become so woke in here, I forget
Everything is out of my mind other than if I’m hungry or bored, easy fixes in the 2023’s, God’s mansion
So many times there were times a mountain needed to be moved, I got it done, it was only a mole hill
Dance on the moon in my mind on that trip to the LSD, Orange Sunshine sun of my father’s wise swill.

Here are the epsilon-alpha notes I gleaned from the third party who left without a Word
In the deep, dark dead of the night, the way was clear when you losin’ the spirit of Wind
Not hardly yours forever, used it for a few brief moments while reason lapsed into a Void
Creases in your slim slacks means nothing, except a coverup of the better half’s schizoid.

Ferocious to stay alive since you made it this far, learned rules and laws, don’t judge
Blues mobbed my mind for a minute or two, I looked into the eyes of my soul mate
It took all of a day to sink in but the seal was set, up, down, in & out, on a blind date
Saw a blank future, blinded by the star light, black light to infrared, I needed a nudge.

In perpetual motion for the duration of time, I fell off of the bridge into the east river
Filled my pants with frozen liquid until those britches pulled me down just like a diver
Covered me when I sleep and undercover is where I belong, unseen by spies in Cognito
Founded to annihilate the origin, First Cause’s Final Effect, won a million ducks in Reno.

Certainty is variable and never absolute, except for the zero, Nothing at all is the credo
Believe in nothing unproven, nobody & no deductive argument is absolute, it’s a blow
Haymaker to the stomach & another to the big nose, blood squirting all over the cage
Nobody’s business but mine, it’s not yours, don’t worry about the turned blank page.

Never finished the sentence or paragraph, it was just a non-sequitur premise on a lark
Love and the lack of it will show the end of the sentence, period, comma question mark
Seers advise philosophers that existence is transitory & nobody alive is immortal, faith
You can’t recall before your conception, the rest is mass deception, fear of death snark.

Get on the love train, caboose or the locomotive matters little as long as you’re aboard
How to move about while flyin’ down the tracks, it’s magic and a navigation of the Void
Stepped into the quicksand now, stuck & goin’ down fast with no witness, mind my grin
It’s a matter of time, timing is everything, matter in Space, Space is Nothing, mortal sin.
by
r j j stephan, i

c. Mercredi, 12-27-2023 A.D. @ 1212 hours
{ Copying this from my imagination’s empty slate with a code unknown to mortals, trickled this theory down to the young & old via #Cyberspace link @ https://youtu.be/sFhWicKmGz8?si=41eTk3WKEzZMGcVX }

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)