#ricoSacto

Monday, December 18, 2023

#WithBenefits #reTIRED AD INFINITUM

YOU ALL DON’T NEED TO KNOW

A clear light is filling the air of the atmosphere below the beginning of the ends of a Space in Time Thrashing about in leftover trash that you see littered all around a pocket full of posies on my dime Literally paper, funny money that taxes of tax payors paid for, to feed the poor species’ malfunction
Work for the pay, to pay the bills & entertain the inner and outer selves, abort love, one mortal sin.
 
Marked by a beast & a boy, double speaking the present into a trick of the future, around in circles
Intoxicating 4th, 5th & 6th senses until I could endure no more, I had to tap out & release shackles
You trackin’ me so I know someone knows where I was the moment I disappeared out of this here
Ground zero, planted bare feet in quicksand mud of La Brea’s tarpits, a trap game, punish fake fear.

Rock hard to force the trajectory within the invisible DNA ready to manipulate & merge random RNA
Believe in the season ending the Earth’s pi 3.14 of the historic search for the miraculous, god’s DNA
Do not argue with my argument, if you disagree it’s not due to an inconsistency nor irrationality, yet
Here we go, One and the Many right out the door, that smell, that odor, it’s pipe smoke, God’s debt.

Haircuts from one to nineteen, dead cells on the barber’s floor, ready to be swept into the corners
Throwing down for a scuffle with you and your gang, the gaggle of paupers who blocked 4 borders
Breathe in & out, giving your blood the force to animate the 208 bones & over 600 muscles flexed
Into the feelings, hate to love and the other dizzy tendencies, in or out of the Tenderloin’s city sex.

Gods left their souls down in the hedge funds with the billionaires who don’t care if you live or die
Except if you have something as valuable to contribute to the kitty of funds, then you can even fly
From coast to coast, border to border, you may appear ignorant & stupid just for kicks & for the gig
But far from the appearance of idiocy, the evil genius lurks with a cadre of self-flagellations, so dig.

It is now as it’s always been here above the ground, it’s probably the same below the red dirt dust
Nobody has come back to tell the tales of the deadmen and lived after that among us all in disgust
On the way to the shore one day, a man stopped me & asked me for spare change, gave him a buck
He threw my dollar on the ground & said keep your lousy Benjamin, I realized it was a 100 dollar bill.

I rolled and picked up the cash in a smooth move & stuck it in my pocket as I made my way to a 7-11
All at once it came to me, that 100 dollars was that bum’s cash, dropped a dime on me from heaven
Presence of the prescient in prison is an anomaly but there it is, viral bug by the coVid19 of McAfee
Paid the tuition to matriculate, received the abstract degree of the bachelor who failed to be master.

This is it, all she wrote that I never answered, the letters came & I couldn’t fulfill being the fool punk
My best wasn’t good enough, it wasn’t the money, she just loved my pink Cadillac, rollin’ in the funk
Of the tail light parks and the downtown drags, I was a part of the whole hole in the Michigan Lake
Party and just for the fun of it, seven decades of the hereafter, doobies burned, boobs were not fake.

We rolled in the Fords, Chevys & Dodges up and down the main expressways, sons of the sheriffs
I’ve been armed & dangerous, as disarmed and deadly with the gleaned, leftover martial fisticuffs
Sworn in, I swear to the gods, the God of the Cosmos, that I will be a Good Man on the Earth’s dirt
Nothing Evil will be killed before it grows, all things either adapt or become extinct, a sexy, fake flirt.

Harmony and this intent of the Will should be the spell required for the magic to materialize it all
Speckled ways become hardened and atrophy into the corpse we’re all to be, all because of the fall
From the paradise that required ignorance of good & evil, now you know, it’s all it’s cracked up to be
Facts of Life are what they are, open book of Saint Peter, Saint Paul & the only one, last virgin, Mary.

Blew your mom’s mind with a TNT leftover by AC/C at bottom of God’s dam by the Falls of Niagara
End of a hot mess, dirty cliff falling H2O in perpetuity, rain to stream to river to a misty river hop spa
Dream to wake up in before your sweet eyes open to kill the night moves, only you see the BMWs
Spooky horror and alluring drama, smile, weep, laugh, cry, insanity is repeating ad infinitum blues.

You knew me, I knew you but that was the gist of it, knowledge is everything, no need to stay long
Just a little bit too long is way too much, it will destroy the good thing & put the mind in a funk song
Triple doses of the miracles that defy nature and put God in a position to be all too human, like now
Here you go, feel that & see that it is done, as above, so below, lips together now & then just blow.

by
r j j stephan, i

c.  Lundi, 12-18-2023 Anno Domini @ 411 PMPST

{ #KissThis in perpetuity, listened in a loop on youTube @RobinTrower LIVE 2005 https://youtu.be/0wkkscG08So?si=9hGtA8GP-5rukbNg   & #KissThis by @AaronTippin link @  }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)