#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 24, 2024

#DontSwallow #JustDont #CarlosCastenada #JourneyToIxtland #KneeJerkResponse #JeffDunham

A FIN WILL FETCH A DOUBLE SAWBUCK

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

If I haven’t told you this before, it means that I thought you’d think I was cuckoo crazy, a conman
So, then even if you don’t love me anymore, I yearn for the tenderness I can never get from a fan
I thought about everything you’ve ever said about everything, I conclude you’ve come & be gone
Before the blink of an eye, an overnight scatter of things that don’t matter all come together, son.

Dancin’ to the rock and roll or waltzing between polkas and foxtrots, got an Astaire look-a-like on
Feared no spins or jumps, swung around and around until the partner quit tryin’ to have some fun
Hustled for the headliner’s billing, star of the show payday, people came & now they’re all gone
I put it behind me as you should too, before it all eats you up inside, forgiveness is my ring tone.

Alumni of my alma mater increase the minds’ eyes’ killer instinct insight into the end game, buster
Nothing personal, just a comprehensive, objective analysis of every bit of suave I can ever muster
Hearts, minds & rubber souls gave it all & then some, at the alpha-omega, hind end of Maria & Juan
The Don Juan of Monterey Bay, south to Big Sur’s waves of the ghost surfer, an alien of the cosmos.

During the typhoon of 2025 I saw the light of having nothing but bad luck all your life, no surprises
That’s the gift I was expecting from my dead kin, if there was any chance for help from above below
Scat melody at any octave to get the combination to a secret combo, unlock the chit of a good fight
No disrespect to anyone alive or yet to be born but you all will die for Nothing, blinded by the light.

Sweeping thoughts that fell above the underground, bodies died, boys, girls, women, all too humane
From the A-bombs yes, the weapons of mass destruction, still here after all these years, ready to go
It ain’t my trip man, my mother & father taught me morality and ethics, I know the rights & wrong
Friends & friendly enemies are all the useful idiots, singin’ to themselves & all homo erectus’ songs.

Simple to be complex for the idiots & morons to conclude with induced deductions, a high assumption
Of the mighty mice who escape the trap of injured pride in imaginary thought that only godsons die
Oh, come on man, the Truth ain’t ever false, begin with proposition’s logic, jump to invalid conclusions
Think, either a seed or an egg, random collision in space, evolution from mitotic One who got too high.

There are a few things in life you shouldn’t pass on, I found all few of them, I passed with high chi
Yet there was something about that feeling of danger I missed, always being safe & sound old me
Hey man, I can’t change, I’m too damn old to change the heart of these matters, I got wing fliers
I’m clear & ready to roll to immortal finality, underground, into the stars from the smokey fires.

Even if y’all don’t love me anymore, it’s no big deal, the heart of the matter is anger eats hearts
So love and never hate is my only advice, from one who did both and love was better than pharts
From the seeds and stems that you don’t need, the flowers bloom and the leaf chlorophyll bites
Sight and sounds of the things in front of your face mutate into the experiment of TNT dynamite.

Middle of the road, narrow path as it is cannot allow anything far left or far right, it’s survival skill
In the haste to be successful, I forgot I was gonna die, all the while attending wakes and a funeral
Last but not least, even orphans die & no kin comes to their end except angels who got a bit funny
Earth apparently spins and wobbles in a perpetual, immovable place around the star called Sonny.

Mama mia & your own mother were both ilk of the same cloth, nobody told ‘em the Truth about Life
Perpetually meaninglessness as a reward for obedience to the law of the garden’s Tree of Evil strife
Thanks to the creator of the universe of galaxies that run amuck during my journey to Ixilan & Cielo
Tripped over the line’s twilight zone and what was became compressed & turned into a fatal blow.

Life with or without the air to breathe is all there is, you can’t Live without a body, ain’t no soul
Nothing rises from the dead, no Lazarus wasn’t an actual man alive on Earth, it’s a myth of a fool
Whomever waits to die before you get the value of Life on Earth, misses the mark, I ain’t the one
You’ll get lucky if you read this Truth, glad you found out before it was too late, love you my Son!

by
r j j stephan, i

c.  Samedhi 2-24-2024 Anno Domini @ 333 PMMST

{ Drafted the #IDEA, the #ThingItself after returning  from the Pacific Ocean, Monterey Bay with my One & Only One while bleeding out the Word to some @DonHenley #TheHeartOfTheMatter link @ https://youtu.be/rRrT37ruAtE }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)