#ricoSacto

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

#ThatDressNeedsASlipOff #BirdsNeedBees #IceNeedsWhiskey #NittyGritty #SugarStirring #BootsKnockinYet

HOLE IN THE HALL
OF THE HOLIER THAN THOU
==============================
As I’d contemplate the shape of this universe, I’d see nothing clearly, invisible funk, me
Always there for you except it dawns on me, I’ll soon be dead & gone from mud & beer
Mixed drinks fooled me into thinkin’ I was too cool for school, I was but not what I hear
Apparently, I was the joke to laugh at because they were not me, that’s fear for the free.

Lights go out every night, no need to see anything moving in the darkness’ empty sets
For once in the life of the species’ that drinks the sea & eats salted peanuts on sure bets
There will be a reckoning for the controversial blind faith in the unknown, a day y’all die
Intelligence identical to the day the zygote formed from the gamete merger, angel’s a fly.

Cats hangin’ on the corners of the metro & backwoods barbershops, purring for a meow
Farmers of the seeds that bloom into the smokable flower that gets your brain-mind low
So far down that the deep seems shallow, it’s irrecoverable and once it’s gone, that’s It
Can’t do anything without the attention of the thing itself, pay attention, it’ll phuq up chit.

Undivided supervision of babies in playpens will yield a discipline required to taste bliss
Waiting for a New York Minute or two can be overwhelming or a perfect timing scenario
Cause & effect of everything is under control, mindful of intent & free will to power hits
Mercury and Venus are hotter than Earth, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune & afar Pluto.

Got some time to tickle the 88’s ivory & plastic keys of do, re & mi, it’s going down slow
Just like it is, it will always be this way since it has always been this way to a lower blow
Kick or punch the offensive other than whatever you’ve come to be, the #Bigs all fall too
Undercover or underneath the baskets you throw a ball into for the points of royal blue.

On being yesterday, abstraction from a present and future Time, a 24 hour wobble-spin
Babies born, makin’ dry runs for the border with rocks in their pockets, no sawbuck or fin
Heated until it’s all gone, stone cold cuts leftover from the Big Bangs, climaxes etcetera
Turned off the machine to rest it’s soft hardware, Jesus’ saves just in Time, ola, la la la.

Beans to consume the Time & Space, consciousness & every atom in every molecule
Gas of God DNA fuels the good, bad & ugly for the dastardly deeds of the way too cool
Daughters and the sons of bitches who weren’t dogs but got the duty/function of bearin’
The labor to give the birth to a growing zygote from Hades, pain, suffering for mortal sin. 

The league of gentlemen and ladies who dress up as if they’re naked bones hide
Behind the barrier that sights and sounds can’t penetrate, bliss is in me to reside
Until death do us party in heaven above or hell below, y’all gonna be a demiurge
Or the other which may be nowhere at all, no Void, no Limbo or Purgatory purge.

Gas burp or phart from the holy water of all that there will ever be, H2O you got it
You got some loving eyes that can see right through me when I drift away, I stay lit
Anything else is just a distraction form the whole point of being alive, get up higher
Than the gods or dead souls of the ancestry, anything I need, I got it, I’m a fighter!

I think that I thought that being mean and bad was my ultimate achievement, it’s OK
Avoid gossip about me, it attaches to your psyche, that’s the defense of my psyche
Handsome & respectful, my arrogance makes me feel guilty for driving my hotrods
No regrets, people I love are my only weakness, I put my Self in harm for the gods.

Selfish humans or the humanity that is all but dead and gone, they spin the worlds
Earth or any other planet around any other star, Time is Everything so don’t space
Concentrate on the intention to attract the good, never the evil negative vibration
Disrespect me and my wisdom & you’ll exterminate it, extinction is the mortals sin.

Give a bunch of what you’ve gleaned & it’ll come back double, so let it be the rule
Push or pull the things themselves, when you’re dead, no more breathing, the fool
Except what is and what was, you can only affect what will be, affect respect ends
Memory of your nature in the minds of your chums & foes, & love? It depends…
by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mercredi, March XXth MMXXIV Anno Domini @ 1202 AMPST

{ Post #KnockinBoots, completed resilience of Wisdom Needed Early In Life link @ youTube https://youtu.be/-ylN6nHgdRY?si=uRg_Yq_Sf7FwKWwu }

F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)