#ricoSacto

Sunday, April 07, 2024

#WORD #UP #SecretionExcretion #SACommand #KORN #EMINEM #mARSHALLmATHERS

BIRDS TWEET CODIFICATION
Down on the corner where my grandfather shouted to the mass, “Read all about it!”
As if you needed that data for your program of study to train you with logic of chit
All in & out of everything you dream about & get shocked into wake up China calls
You shocked the monkey & expected an unexpected relief to materialize the balls.

Respect is all you can give and get disrespect in return, it’s the karma of a past life
You don’t know what you did but it must have been a grievous infraction of strife
Workin’ it all out in the end whether you like it or not, using logic & reason, my son
Never runnin’ out of it since it’s the essence of it all, mortal nucleus in every atom.

Imagine before your conception, before your ancestors were ejected into the void
Even if a Truth sounds like a lie if you believe in human afterlife in spiritual soul stew
Cosmic as it is and always was, it will be almost as certain as the sun burns itself out
A bundle of memories you ain’t forgot will not survive God’s dam-beavering doubt.

So, it all comes down to this, right here, right now, this here & that there exposed
To elements of a psychological convergence, Wind of the world’s spin, soul dosed
Expected the existence of Nothing but me was true, I’m right, pessimistic optimism
It’s chocolate or butterscotch, maybe it’s a double dose of critical critics’ criticism.

Sisters of my mother are my aunts whose daughters are my first cousins, all who lie
About crossing my heart, it’s a condition mutation of conception’s birth, hope to die
Even I didn’t hope to die, the alternative is floating in Space or a 4th dimensional dot
What I am is what I am, dancin’ to the music, beatin’ the sound into God’s ol’ robot.

Sleep with eyes wide open means your corpse is in deterioration mode, rockin’ free
As in, bury me right now, underground or under seawater, eaten by the fittest ‘round
Danced to the music until my whole family was stoned, smoked & drank into a frenzy
Autopilots since being saved by the blind faith in hot, holy spirits, funk-boogie down.

Pinch me to see if I wake up, I might be dreaming that life is happening now & then
Until I wake up for a moment, lying flat on my back on a morgue slab without a staff
Nobody there, no angel nor devil, no zombie dead but still scaring the scat out stuff
Going to be millions of degrees hotter the day y’all die by accident or spark failure.

Kissed the girls and the women as the got old as my mama used to look, all good too
For me & Stars all around me in the Space also around your face, hug a tree, feel blues
When you can’t & don’t because you won’t and never will, you’ll be able to run a dozen
Of, by and for the reasons and rhymes that blow out of the 4th dimensional sacred Zen.

Blown and imploded depending on the whim of my will, it’s an Evil necessary power too
Good is better but Evil will do when there’s bad guys out there, on the corner kickin’ boo
It’s jive scat that fills in the blanks when you forgot the lowdown, or it’s already gone son
Daughters knew when to slide out the city, here, now what we got is whippin’ post fun.

Creeps feeling whipped until they couldn’t feel anything anymore, creepin’ in me arears
Simple that the stars line up without movin’ when they’ve been spinning hot gas tears
Sorrow for my feelings being hurt by the ones I learned to love because you had timing
Yo, Billy & Kenny, California boys brought destiny out the mountains, Cascades & Sierras.

Are you for real, living in a dream & referring the vision as reality, a pre-death life atom
Full or empty, recollection of being a foolish, idiot savant helps to know, why I’m dumb
My father & mother are the cause of my existence, don’t make me start the inevitable
The Fail-Safe has ended, Earth like the atom it is, will split & two Earths are my bubble.

Void and null of the matter at hand causes the murderer’s row to rise & fall in darkness
Civilized or not, the cause and effect of things remains the same, you live, you die, fly
Hard or soft, good or bad, even ugly is the issue, it’s not an issue in the darkness’ lie
That we die & have another life after this one, bovine scat at the least, soul killer fizz.
 
 by
r j j stephan, i

c. Samedhi, 4-6-2024 Anno Domini @ 1311 hours PST

{ Cocked this pistol while checkin’ @max_headroom on #WOMEN youTube link @ https://youtu.be/y4TSOnvcy1k?si=EFeWUWLW5YsiZ-G0 & then #MaxHeadDAP @ https://youtu.be/Xbk1vB0gWL0?si=O5OBVZnvo8pA1J46 }

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)