#ricoSacto

Monday, June 03, 2024

#VirtueIsVice #ViceIsNiceForThePrice #Freedom #JMHendrix

Image
t'WAS A HUGE GIANT, PERFECTLY FIT FOR FUN
Put the squeeze on the flagella and beat them into a submission groove, follow a leader
I came before the Timing was just right, rejected to the perimeter without hope, a pleader
To be or not to be, in love or out of it all, the way is narrow & everyone gets one fat chance
Out of sight of the creator of the whole shebang, 4th corner gets no counter-punch dance.

Around in circles or the square block, you triangulate to the target for the last time, it’s On
Nobody has the power to negate the positive flow of momentum to an occult blood-stone
Whether you see it comin’ or not, one thing’s for certain, some won’t get a second chance
All One & done for the fortunate few without karma, Time is Space’s place for hot romance.

I ain’t a giant humanoid nor a good, bad or evil creation of an impeccable creature, a god
Dog spelled in reverse is God, coincidentally I have the score of my soul here and now, pop
You forgot to let me know the reason, the truth about the thing, why you loved my mama too
Ready to open a Pandora box, I’m adopted due to the pregnant person being too young fool.

Fully invested in the success of the Time spent, there’s no way to quit, the way I planned it
Nobody and nothing can block my way, it’s all about me & my way, you can hit the highway
Whether you do or not is not my concern, all I ask is for you to stay way off of my fairway
I got a handicap but a nice 36 holy stroke of genius, gave me the lowest score on record.

Rehabilitation was a challenge if you never imagined it would ever happen to you, shocks
Up your leg to the top of your head, electronics move from cell to cell via synapses tricks
Near the Great Lakes or east to the coast of Maine in a loop & a cross-country trek, shots
Eternity gets dug 6 feet underground as if the burial is for eternity, Allah programs robots.

Gods filled the hearts and souls of the Cro-Magnon humans, just like a Santana axe riff
Like an anchor with the beats of the rhythm and the rhyme, stuck like glue to the riff-raff
Had to do it and leave a message that I couldn’t delete, the cat got out of the plastic bags
Through the center of the atoms, it all comes down to yelling out loud at the enemy hags.

Willing the things to line up like planets Mercury, Earth, Mars, Saturn, Uranus & Neptune
Forgetting about Venus and Pluto as planets too hot and too cold to make the grade to be
Part of one solar system radiated by one Sun’s radioactive deterioration in perpetuity’s sea
Hydrogen & oxygen, material forms disintegrate into orgasmic cows jumpin’ o’er a moon.

I have a routine for a basic training routine which will prepare even Sad Sack to warrior up
It’s as if magic words cause the effect just by making the sounds string words into a circle
For the jerks to move in their counterclockwise ovals, forcing the beasts to carry a dwarf
For the whole life before the injury from running the top DNA into an atrophy body morph.

Getting back every single piece of your heart you loaned out to the friends of the moments
More than one or just the One singular thing itself created out of microscopic eggs & semen
Spies can fool the fools who trust the humanity of every person who isn’t dead out of time
Reportage deduced, assumed premises, floats your boat until the idiots drop dead rhyme.

by

r j j  stephan, i

c.  Third of June, MMXXIV Anno Domini @ 1111 PMPST

F I N I S

W.W.A.R.D.?

NOTHING AT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)