#ricoSacto

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

#CROSSHAIRS #YouCantHandleTheTruth #Rockplast @GovtMule concert1 & #BeerForMyHorses RIP @Toby_Keith @ChristopherCross @KrisKross

FREEDOM RANG THE BELL & CRACKED IT UP
SsssssssnakesssssssS
God got drunk the night that Time ran out, Earth ceased to function in the Space
Ran the clocks and sundials into the ground, flew by before anyone knew it expired
Flames all went out and only the frozen cold atoms survived the revolution’s faces
Utter annihilation by invisible hands of the guilty pleasure, all sexy & newly hired.

Clipped in the rear end to finalize the resolution, nothing to see here or there either
Don’t like to look for what cannot be found, I find everything since I created the ether
Who I am ain’t as important as knowing I’m your neighbor at the dawn’s early light
Bring your best defense & offense since this time, you entered a terminating fight.

Blood spilled until the breath departed the subject and object, worldwide love of It
What It is, the substance and form of the Matter in Space, as fireworks mock the chit
Blown to smithereens, like our sun, a star in supernova mode, black hole on the way
Filthy as stardirt leftover by the Big or Tiny Bang, I am what I am, a dirty bird, I’ll say.

On a low merry-go-round or high monkey bars, I forgot to hold tight and fell Up to die
No fear of the danger in the next moment, having fun, laughing, glee in the inner soul
Birds that don’t fly die at the beaks & jaws of the killers who eat raw or cooked whole
You all worried about it, now forget about it, memory’s in the way of holy, black hole.

Known the unknown and forgot to recollect its nature, the unforgettable regret of mama
Died before I could talk to her about my papa, what the hell were they thinkin’ makin’ out
To conceive me & my brothers and sisters for the right or the wrong reasons, a tax write-off
Grand is great, 1,000 hits of subjects that predicate the immovable objects, you a stupkoff?

Just one question, rhetorical at worst but an expectation of grandeur for infinity’s conscience
Why horizontal bop phuqin’ is the only way to procreate the species, it’s mitotically in division
Sparked by chemicals reacting with our 208 bones that hang the skin until it’s decrepit as sin
All at once, now hear this, it’s all melted down into an amorphous blob of fools, All is golden.

It will be lead too, the gold is unstable like the mind of a man or woman in denial of surreality
Reflection in the mind or in a mirror, either image can trigger the entry of yo' mama’s reality
Opened the eyes in the womb before birth through labor & pain, I knew I got sucked out of it
My head and feet were stuck in the womb that nearly became my tomb, my memory of chit.

Gods invisible yet impacting the blind faithful minds allowed to see the light, black & white
Marked the game board with the start & final finishing line, players moved taking the turns
Square and in clockwise motion, the time will stop the desire to be alive, there’s no choice
Fear & loathing of the thing itself and the forms it takes when transubstantiating God’s face.

Little boys and girls grow up to make more of themselves, there’s no reason why, it’s classic
Spirits and what they look like if seen, the ghosts without skin and bones, they all fly & surf
Waves of wind and pools of the rain, the oceans & seas surfing above and beyond thin air
Crypto currency I save since I back it with my life’s gold, cashin’ in for the hippy long hairs.

Know & believe it, guess about it but brace yourself for disappointment with Truth socially
Frequency of the idiots and morons reproducing their own kind is out of control, on the way
To extinction of the genome, to save the environment’s foundation of wisdom & knowledge
Complex simplicity in One word, it’s OM, that’s all, just OM, vibrate your wild thing’s edge.

Knowledge of subject matter is a secret, hidden wisdom that morons & idiots cannot fathom
Higher or lower your targeting for a bullseye, there’s a million yards from the trigger’s bullet
You know this, you’re perfect and you have no other choice other than suicide or martyrdom
Each of the terminal destinations nobody can return from, not Buddha nor Christ, it’s no S#it.
 
by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mardi, July 16th MMXXIV Anno Domini 333 AMPST
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)