#ricoSacto

Friday, August 23, 2024

#FrereJacques ... are you sleepin'? #HeartBand #WARband #MadonnaMatter #BevisButtheadMenKinda @ArmstrongAndGettyRadicalRadioShow

C O O L
YOU HAD TO BE THERE
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Black is the key to the solar system's space between material things in a material world trick
You allude to the Ends justifying the Means, a spell of the witchcraft espoused by Man's prick
A sharp pin prick it was, a pig in a poke, a bird in a bush, code word's up a consonent's vowel
Park parallel or diagnal but don't double park anywhere, anytime, your chariot will be towed.

Common idiots born to any man and woman on Earth, y'all roll the dice and you'll see the light
Power to the people, we think that's the way innate power is, so GTF out of the way with might
Honor and perfect timing result in success every moment you suck a breath in, so die in peace
Day after you ain't in an alien's Petri Dish, memory fades from an imaginary drawer, squeeze.

Pinched my own behind to check my six, I thought I was awake but I was in a dream, I awoke
Walking around in the fog of war, trying to figure a way out of the connundrum, shucks bloke
You will not know what I mean when you don't jump off of a balcony down to your end, man
Do you know the answer to the question of "Should I jump or not?"  Answer honestly human!

Last gasp of wind, the sun shines even when it's nighttime dark outside your side of the Sand
Spins around clockwise if you looke down from the northern hemisphere, you're killin' me so
Minds lost in the mix, it's the shooting stars and the wobbling angle of the dangle, trust me bro
Or don't if you want to go through the breach yourself, experience fear & loathing firsthand.

Heads to feet, 208 bones calculating time left before the deep six down to Davy Jones' locker
Remotely possible that rotting skin, organic matter & bones get incinerated in hell's hot cache
As a holy bible said, we go to Hell, OMG I never thought about that, cyberspace launched ash
Pulverized, stuffed into a holy urn for the spread back to where you never were, ever forever.

Paid invoices, even steven from now 'til doomsday, hidden nowhere anymore, out of sight 'I'
Seen, heard, tasted, smelled, felt deep down inside out to the tips of toes and upturned nose
Shut your lips when you speak the words coming out of your mind's eye, to be One, I chose
At the finale, the curtain drops on the stage, characters fade to black, you all are gonna die.

by
r j j  stephan, i
c.  Vendredi, VIII-XXIII-MMXXIV Anno Domini @ 911 AMCST
{ Whatever it takes, you will give it, as I did drafting this while jammin' to @WARtheBand link @ https://youtu.be/pukC3E0XxcE?si=FDRE0_Kx6SK57B4o }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)