DON'T KICK THE BABY, KEEP IT IN MIND!
It's all about the baby, man! First rule is to Never, ever kick the baby
Nobody allows a baby to be kicked, even if it's a stranger with a lady
There is nothing more upsetting than recalling your own face whacks
When the adults in the room believed they'd teach me a lesson, facts.
Pretending that knowledge is wisdom, mere deception inherited by Eve
Adam too would never see the Truth comin', Adam & Eve went to town
No looking back since they knew they were sentenced to mortality's own
Stepmothers & stepfathers stepped in when an intercourse yielded a peeve.
Courage and fear prove nothing once you resemble a corpus dillecti form
As the bitter ending of each of our animated existences, it's bait, a worm
It enters any hole big enough to allow it's force, then infiltrates it all too
Before you know it, you find the Truth was told, all y'all be singin' blue.
From the 1st moment we realize as a child, miscreant adults are two-faced
No matter in any form remains for long, facts of life steal all of our grace
Like it or not, baptize the whole world & the species will still opt extinct
Bright mind burnt out of the DNA back in 2030 A.D. future shock in synch.
Give me no regard once the world blows it's planetary flight, it'll be all over
Nobody knows it but they will come to know it once they see it, a hot lover
It's a requirement for the species' survival, zombies can't reproduce the IQs
Lucky to have had a chance to give my power back to a Sonny's hot squeeze.
Hold 'em in Texas or just let the spades, clubs & hearts fly off with diamonds
Fire burns until all fuel runs out, that's the magic & you know when it's gone kids
A larger than life hole in the middle of your soul, call it broken, holy heated show
Brought a knife to a gunfight again, but I still won, once again, I used a low blow.
Beer and Black Jack whiskey replaced the rye, gin & vodka, no mistake, I left
Not physically but in my mind, detached from my historical recorded memory
I knew that life, existence from conception to death meant less than funny jokes
I need some desire, I desire what I need but I'm nearly already gone, it's all folks.
Follow the angels up, up and away even if you don't want to, you have to, me too
It's finished just like it was before you knew the difference between good & evil
Joy gets us over graceless disappointments, the End is a falling star over the hill
Hope you get the whole picture soon, now would be perfect, a shaded royal blue.
Performance of your engine is critical to nothing more than the last gasp of gas, so
Do what ever you do as well as you can & have nothing left in the tank I can't tow
If you don't use it all, you'll lose it all, it's the fact of life nobody denies, just blow
Lips together & bring the air from your lungs up & pump it through a teeny hole.
Brooms and mops left to clean up the mess of leftover parties, it's a hit supernova
Imploding into the Singularity before or after midnight, I slip into the hit plethora
Spheres and cubes of six sides bring the DNA & RNA into the gold rush of coloma
Peering the impossible both within & without you, Nothing is the star of the show.
Living in the spinning top that doesn't give up the ghost, keeps the spark in tight
You find what I've found if you duplicare the rotation, all ghosts will take flight
Design the rules, there's a beginning & end to the game, fair game even for cheats
Knowing every fact known and everything unknown creates God's divine meats.
by
r j j stephan, i
c. Lundi, August XXVth MMXXVI Anno Domini @ 1533 hours
{ I was still tucked in THE Womb on this day in 1951 A.D., in 2 days I'd be born, a nativity I don't recall, a royal flush IMHO, my mama does! TY MAMA! }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
R.I.P. DOLLY PARTON XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment
YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)