HEARD IT ON THE 'X'
Y'all may be right and I might be wrong or worse yet crazy as a loon, if indeed there's that
Then this Earth's existence may be a shot in the dark, whether alien or divine, the God shat
Upon us all and then left us high and dry, after the 12 packs there was just an empty bottle
Of the Jack or Seagrams, I held up my heart and soul for a ransom of infinity, full throttle.
Pecking order ass was clear, I was last but not least, hung over and hard up, for the duration
Kicked in the teeth like a leftover cadaver that can't return the blow, high IQ in full dissolution
Brought the goods form the bad and the ugly, they won't last more than a banjo pickin' mof'er
Pins stuck in the effigy, just a voodoo doll from the backwood Ozarks and southern Mississippi.
Doom in the trunk and the 396 cc's got ahead of me & the front end flipped backward, turn it off
I'd be the 1st one to find your hide in the hidden backwood of the brush, hidin' from the whoopin'
Books read made no matter at all, I can spell & read & make a million bucks in a minute of flippin'
Bring it all on like there ain't no tomorrow, no regrets & never a reprimand from the original sins.
My pine and spruce aftershave had to let it all be, close shave and out by the shorthairs, lucky to be
On the flipside, it's all dead air, there's a hit on one side, it's playin' in perpetuity, all perpendicular T
Gods moved, dead air flowed form the dimension to the heavenly bodies, but why, hillbilly deluxe
A little or a lot of homegrown, buds from the trees bigger than 7 feet tall, stank like the pol cat flux.
Nevermore for the rest of the time you spend here and there upon the dirty roads of Earth planet
Quiet and the noise that it cancels out is all there is, outer space is deeper than the Dark starlet
Hillbillies stirrin' it all up in the menudo, loud or louder than a deaf man can hear, in dead silence
Hair standin' up with the howl of the coyotes and wolves, shots from the 30:06 crackin' the fence.
Marvelous mavericks and the ilk that drove their parents to break-up & call it quits, you cried & died
For the love of might, the doctors and nurses can't come in or out of the room, the radiation is gamma
Green or infrared, the light heals and it executes the droppin' of dimes, while God cages the elephants
Pretty little things comin' one by one, from teens to the eighties, no rest for the wicked, it's nonsense.
Rest for the wicked, eyes closed for good, it was a fighting ghost, wanted my life for free, but he paid
All he had I took & sucked it into the mouths I had to feed, no holding back anymore, I wish I could
I won't sugarcoat the Truth, it's the nature of the beast, to eat everything & shat it out next thing laid
Made the kids with mouths to feed, starvin' and thirsty for the filler of the wicked, rest or unrest, dead.
Need a little lovin' and there it is everywhere around you, from Bambi to Carolina's kissin' in the dark
Home or away, I win every game because the rules can be broken only when I'm playin' in the park
Fishin' or swimmin' with the A-holes, it will end when it's time, six, three, four, five, seven, eight-nine
Late for the party but not too old to get the leftovers tucked into their beds, to dream or not to dream.
The deal is a 52-card pickup, just like the other games, you win some & lose more than not, it's 7-11
My time is up, there's not a moment left to drink in anymore pain, suffering or pleasure and bull dung
Lie to me, lied to you, it's nothing but the Truth, zero knowledge of the whole shebang, it's made-men
They know what they know, takin' it with them to the graveyards, 7 continents of living 'til neck hung.
On being you, well now, I report and you decide, so special like your mama & papa told you, you worm
Break the mold, broken down all 208 bones over 75 or just past the conception of an egg's verve sperm
Whoopin' a man's ass sometimes is all you can do, they don't listen to you or their mama or papa, good
Suntans and burns of the skin organ, makes it all worthwhile, feeling water, air & Space's suck mood.
Sweet concoctions as smooth as molasses goin' down the gullet like it's supposed to, one, two & down
Medicine for the ill-informed is the wisdom & knowledge gleaned from here within these old frowns
Beaten up and victorious in the finale, scars and tattoos for me in the pictures flickering on a movie
Run the complete film form beginning to the repetition's loud sound, become as One, the quiet finale.
by
r j j stephan, i
c. Mardi, ROCKTOBER 6th MMXXVI Anno Domini @ 444 PMPST
{ Drafted while jammin' ad infinitum to #DrinkALittleDrink #SmokeALittleSmoke by @EricChurch on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc?si=eNZVCdSB8bvpyvje }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?
No comments:
Post a Comment
YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)