#ricoSacto

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

{ excerpt from the upcoming #FakeNewsYouNeedToKnow }

I THOUGHT SO, BASKETS N’ BALLS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful day it is, just thinkin’ about why I ain’t drivin’ my new car around, windows down
I am rich, they pay me to pretend to be me, it’s hilarious but they don’t see what I see, clowns
Grown up way before my time, I’ve seen some things with these eyes that nobody’ll ever know
Boys and the nutty girls raised by crazy people before them, they all make it normal to blow.

Job to be done whether you like it or not, the cup will overflow with the liquid solids of the air
Earth, Fire and Wind put the revolution in perspective, nothing to do with politics’ west wind
It’s all a plethora of smoke and mirrors to burn down the trees to see the disappearing forests
Burned to a crisp, a lone spark that turns on the lowborn to clear the smoke of the fire’s ash.

Deep down in the well where the hydrogen and oxygen hide within the bowels, atoms excite
Merge matter, fusion’s key to turn on the burn, fission will sever the tie with a neutron byte
Protons and electrons, mindless on their own, they do not go their own way, oh boy, Rhianna
Without the fleet, without the wood, there is no Mac and still, a sound plays the song, a Tusk.

Father of mine and mother of few, not one or the many, my own, it’s all about red hot rods
After the smoke cleared and the fire was extinguished, I walked away and never looked back
You had to do what you had to do, though I didn’t understand, it’s written in white and black
Skin n’ bones lived in happiness like the rest of the morons’ in galactic coitus, damned gods

Suede’s dark whiteness and candy in zero-grave free-fall, a dream of being One with free Will
A stare from the third eye and a blink from the red eye, the animation becomes just a swill
Of the mice and men who drink the black jacks and red labels, drinkin’ the Earth Grain’s god
Runnin’ through mind and body, a thought of nothing at all, because I’m all gone, I’m a dog.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. June 27, 2018 Wednesday @ 3:11 AM PST
{ drafted behind the boathouse while listenin’ to EVE 6 TheFlys The Toadies #PossumKingdom & HITS on youTube links @ https://youtu.be/VyDc0THRVjI @ https://youtu.be/tG7NWCXRDtA & @ https://youtu.be/EkwD5rQ-_d4
{ THAT'S FORMALDEHYDE BALLS & STICKS }  preservation, survival of the CORPSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)