#ricoSacto

Monday, September 03, 2018

#Adventureland @WelcomeAboard



SKIPPY DAM 

by

For the alpha test of the journey between here, there, now and then, we’re a liquid black hole
Moving the Unmoved Mover from East to West, clockwise if observed from a northern pole
Counter clockwise below the equator in the Southern Hemisphere’s point of below, as above
My spirit, my consciousness, my memory, my imaginary self, non-existent prior to #Love.

Featureless and without motion, the #BigBang produces the distance between dusk & dawn
Musk of my odoriferous scent embalmed in my RNA, mitochondrion hypochondriac of dirt
Boredom, ennui of my father’s labor, creative urge to animate the given tabernacle of spawn
Recently awakened from the pretenders’ who hawk the blind faith, become extinct, to abort.

In the field of this matrix, you die in the middle of liking the being you’ve become, a #Hitman
Taking care of other people’s business that they cannot engage, elimination of denominators
Uncommon numerators and diminished sevenths in a hodgepodge of muddy blood of a bird
Drunken women and men, more than I need, more than you can imagine, downshift to 3rd.

Dam behind the wall of empty rocks and jagged rolls, it’s all you need to get wet and cold
In and out of the current, flowing like soft silk, currents and eddys below the pebbled beach
For the sake of the California dreamer, I become silent at the climax of the ORIGIN’s mold
Needles and spoons left for the ones who can’t survive in the strangling strangeness, I teach.

Burning and freezing here for a sort of repayment for disobedience or impudence of who?
Distant relative way beck in the day when everything was cool, no Jesus, just man’s booze
Nothing and nobody in between, to save us from our natural feelings and actions, fake news
I got some and you want a little bit, we can scratch one another’s back and lick our fuzzballs.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 3, 2018 @ 2:44 PM Monday
{ drafted listenin’ to # BozScaggs on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/5wNKQ7RRXfk

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)