#ricoSacto

Saturday, September 08, 2018

#YoungerThanTheSun #MysticWindWinning


"It stoned me to my very soul........oh, the water, the H2O...hope it don't rain all day...like jelly rolls stoned me to my soul...like goin' home...and the sun came up.....let it run all over me..."  -- @VanMorrison

PUSH ME AWAY, LAST CALL
by
-------------------------------------------------------
Drink your martini and JD or JB neat, I don’t GAF what’s in the glass, empty keg of beer
Pushin’ away from the squeeze of that bar on the corner, broke me last year, I’m all here
Livin’ the life of luxury, triple pension and a part-time job cuttin’ grass in #Killer cemetery
Fishin’ on Saturday mornings when everybody else is either sleepin’ or still drinkin’, hey!

I am only an ape-man and I’m just like anyone else in this monkey suit, no offense apes
Naked ones are especially cheerful of their hairless culture, clothed and shod, coiffured
Goats’ smell gone with a bath and a spray, shower off, swim in the chlorine or salt H2O
Victoria knows deep down inside her soul that I am what I am and she is what she is, go.

No choice on either paw or either hand or either foot, is that right? Only angels GAF, Yo hey
You and your preachers and priests and ministers prefer that you confide in great Unknowns
Avoid dancing on the weekend, drinking all night long and premarital sex with strange bones
All of the dead guys and dead gals who used to live and thrive down here on Earth, dare I say!

Now that y’all can help the living you just stand there mute in outer space without wings, lord
No band playin’ or orchestra blaring classical or the rock or soul or country of a #Red Horde
Pink skin, sun-burned and blistered down to the bone, blood of god knows who from where
Yet, we’re here and it’s right now, in this space and this time, what you see, this is it. #HAIR!

by
r j j stephan, i { “Justice will be done.” - #ApeMan #SimpleMan #Anonymous Anonymous }
c. September 8, 2018 Saturday @ 7:11 AM PST



W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)