#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 27, 2018

#BeSilly #BeTheMan - REDUX FOR THE MINIONS! #OnBeingWilliamCooper #WilliamCooper

MIX MINE WITH #151

by

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
*******************

You know that you’re no good without me givin’ you the hot tips on gettin’ along doggies
We had some fun before the #151 but after, well, I don’t remember any of it, lost my keys
Still can’t find my truck, I thought I parked it across the street from the bar, it’s my fault
I think I drove drunk and on the way straight to hell, I stopped at this bar for a shot of malt.

It was after five and Friday night after the high school football game, my wife liked the tug
I went out for a drink or two at the #DeepEnd drinkin’ hole, goin’ up and down with the rum
We lived Up and we lived Down but I piled all of my bottles up in a neat pile, what a chump
So we didn’t have to worry about fallin’ down into the darkness, after I drank the whole jug.

So, after I couldn’t use logic and reason any longer, after the fourth black JD, lights went out
Didn’t see daylight until the whiskey emptied, ‘round noon and in whiskey drenched sheets
Patriotic patriots pretending to protect the proper people, leaving the sewage to little feets
We all walk and roll around from place to place until the movement ceases, just don’t pout.

It’s not your fault and it’s no skin off of your arse to the Pale Horses of the ones who keep me
In the deep state of the centerfold, there is an old, rotten, dirty bastard that follows the flow
Where is the New World Order boogie man or boogie woman? Is it the end of the terror yet
Probably a ruse to replace the World War sequence, there won’t be a WW 3, that you can bet.

Here’s some old news that will burn the barn down with the cows and horses inside, all dead
151 rum’s beginning to flow into my brain and the mind is wandering away from logical dread
I served the wine to the priests when I was a young boy, changed the water into wine, ate God
They made me do it when I was 7, I confessed no sins, I became the One, Holy Ghost’s blood.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 27, 2018 @ 4:04 AM PST
{ written while listenin’ to the best “old” broadcast EVER, William Cooper to the sheeple of the world, link @ https://youtu.be/KMlE6aiDFfY & the interview @ https://youtu.be/QAv5eLfEdQ4 }

#WWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)