#ricoSacto

Friday, September 21, 2018

#Chicago @Chicago @ricoSacto #ricoSacto #WTFYouLookinAt ?




WTF YOU LOOKIN’ AT? IWFYU *
by
-------------------------------------------------
Me? Oh my, you need to get a life or something, you can’t eat me and can’t catch me #Ho
Quit throwin’ the garbage in my ocean house, people are filthy, they could as least die young
Some do and some don’t, they stay too long on the planet’s surface and cause the idiot dung
Bad days ahead until the species becomes extinct, allows another species to end this world.

Do not try the trouble hooks with long leaders tryin’ to snag my effin’ fins and gills, do or die
That’s all that I know and that’s nothing more nor less than the masters of your universal lie
The One who creates everything, you, me, all of it, becomes what we are and forgets about it
Now, we’re stuck in ignorant somnambulism and defending the somnambulists’ dirty sheets.

I refuse to follow the sleepwalkers, I’m waking up with or without y’all, so if you love me, bye
One on one, always knew I was life’s wishful thinker, pretending that this ain’t a great, big lie
Some hereafter, after what’s here and now, kept a mystery and the feature of blind, faux faith
Proof in your mind’s eye, a mile beyond sunset’s horizon, y’all gotta date with the holy wraith.

Regrets and reparations I had and fulfilled the karma on the path before I left, yet here I am
Still not breathing, underwater and outer-space are no barrier to my prowess, did it all twice
It was a direction sign to get the highway that you’d see in my eyes, if you dared to meet ‘em
I am not tough, I am just a shade under an imaginary #OccamRazor and it’s ready to slice.

In the end, as it always was before the end that will be on the Time and Space dimension line
Unknown factors in the quadratic equation plugged in to get an answer but it’s never the One
One was not in or out of time in the Past, it won’t be in the future, Always Present, it is mine
Today’s song is yesterday’s action, tomorrow’s whitewashed history, we be, having some fun.

by
r j j stephan, i { *header’s lifeless #Humunukunukuapuaua in the drink of the cyberH2O }
c. September 21, 2018 @ 7:11 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to #SaturdayInThePark ala Chicago the band #HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/aMl3vWGGJ7M }

 

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)