#ricoSacto

Sunday, September 16, 2018

DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO WORRY ABOUT THEREFORE, I AM INDEED, A #SimpleMan

A PERFECT, PURPLE HERD Y’ALL {@EVERLAST }

Richard Joseph Stephan · Sunday, September 16, 2018
------------------------------------------------------------------------
It melts in your mouth but not in your hands, you are such a toothless tiger, child mandingo
Or old, ancient mariner whitehead blowin’ off steam from the grind, of listenin’ to your lip
Flappin’ in the wind and spouting nothing but useless information from your innerdyldoe
All you and I ever get is a momentary heightened state of euphoria for a momentary clip.

On being alive even for a nanosecond, now that is truly a miracle come true for divine hags
What more could God ask for more than a large bowl of purple M&Ms, maybe plain & peanut
Or the almond ones, overloaded nuts covered in chocolate and a hard sugar shell, all for a nut
Not in your hands as I said or if you choose not to touch them at all, pour ‘em out the bags.

But I don’t really know if it matters or not that I know that I don’t know anything, sing a song
Or maybe no receipts and no records of my existence on the dirt ball means I’m already gone
I may or may not be a friend or foe yet I have the ability and intent to spread joy to the world
Haters’ll hate even if I radiate black gold from all of seven holes in my head, lip-drippin’ gold.

Short n’ sweet it’s not, I kid you not, we must overcome the nature of this beast’s monotony
With or without polygamous and monogamous monotony in a polygamous Deuteronomy
I need the home and the girl and I got the bottle of Jack Daniels for the road, we’ll just do it
Purple tongue and sweet cavity at the bottom of the root, it’s a Princeology of the 3rd planet.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 16, 2018 Sunday @ 9:11 PM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to #SolidHITS on youTube @SkynyrdLynyrd #SimpleMan & Brothers Osborne #MakeItBurn on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/oNYCzDzOuME }

W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)