#ricoSacto

Thursday, September 20, 2018

#LoveMeNowOrIllGoCrazy #SweetThang #MAHALO #WAIHINI #HUMUHUMUNUKUNUKUAPUA'A #GoneFishin

I CRY WHEN YOU DIE, MAHALO

Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, September 20, 2018
-----------------------------------------------------
Glasses of Vino and steins of Brew ain’t gonna heal anything, so I’ll just keep a cryin’
Better than dyin’ I think, I am a survivor and I will fight to stay alive, amoral compass
This is my being, I am what I am, I’m not the spirit after I die, I’m not the soul, who?
Nothing further from the truth than my blind faith in Nothing but the Void, emptiness.

Deep down under, inside the core of the flame’s flash point, oracles come on your first date
Eventually you will recollect the symbols and go on to the light ahead, no turning back then
On the way, look both ways before you cross Wall Street via the Way to Valhalla-Hades’s gate
Your daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, cousins, countrymen, hu-mans, will God eat?

God’ll consume and devour Dead stars, our Sun, Earth, all planets, solar and galaxy systems
Sun won’t shine on my tombstone because I never had one, I own all of the rock underground
A pebble with a surname perhaps help the living but the Grateful dead could care less/more
On another hand, tears from heaven don’t hurt anyone since they aren’t real, heavenly #War.

ESP and extraterrestrial intelligence has no form and no matter down under the dome of love
This is all there is regardless of your silly hopes and semi-contagious dreams of empty shells
No good and no bad, no beautiful and no ugly, it’s all a Ball of Confusion, blown brains above
Divine drippings flow down off of the mountains, recyclin’ to the sea, ad infinitum dumbells.

One day before you were conceived, Ms & Mr embryonic DNA, angels flew away to Neptune
It’s not my fault so don’t shoot the messenger, I know you had higher hopes than just heaven
You wanted to sit at the right hand of a creator with no hands, why? Who knows, Wahine?
Tall drinks comin’ one after the other, the Black Jack D won’t stop with old white-haired me.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. September 20, 2018 Thursday @ 7:77 AM PHT
#Mahalo The Wahine Project { DRAFTED while listenin’ to some J BOOG #HearMeRoar #LoveSeason on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/qXP_xykU8r8 }


 W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)