#ricoSacto

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

#WeDrankLikeHankToo @BrothersOsborne #HighHopes


@SillyMe2 #EyeDrankLikeHank ?  #CoupleOfJugsInTheTank

EYES GOT A SLOW ROLL TO GO *
by RICHARD JOSEPH STEPHAN 
·TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catch me outside you FU-morons or better yet come inside of my house, we’re on a roll
Up in smoke or ashes of the bonfire I made out of your memories from an A to Z bell toll
A feature of being down and out is actually pullin’ yourself up without any help, yo y’all
You know as much as I do about what’s goin’ on here, right now, do not disturb, do tell.

On a laser beam with the emptiness of the motherly womb of outer-space, Santana’s amigo
After all’s said and done, assumed premises’ truth, jumps to deductive/inductive conclusions
Linguistics be darned, I will speak in the tongue that represents my thought process, Greco
Roman as well, an articulation of the Latin and the Greek, my people from European blow.

The wind that blew me here to the place I am in right now, at this time in space, but a dream
Never rowing a boat but I was drowned at Storm Lake when I was thirteen, dead as cream
Strings were attached to this life’s input and output, therefore I was saved by a dumb bell
Back in the gas of the air, the hydrogen and oxygen my heart loves to push up to my halo.

Correlate this coincidence, you read the world’s word’s into the motif of absurdity, there it is
We’re on the same page with the extinction of the species, not just me but all of the cave men
They will annihilate the planet’s Feng shui in the Tower of Babel, where killers kill Thin Lizzy
Why they were allowed to find the atomic matrix split, we’re God’s a black and blue H2O sea.

I have a slight of hand for you, a byte of magic that you will use to disappear, a last gasping
Ready and get set, here it comes, it is of and by the #RareEarth that came before the living
In the rocks rolling along the rivers of gas and stone dust, the lead and the gold of the #Ra
Goddesses untying the knots of wisdom and knowledge, credo of a #MoneyMaker hookah!

by
r j j stephan, i { *Header is a representation of a #FakeBlackPanther who is #Winning !}
c. September 18, 2018 Tuesday @ 11:11 AM PST
{ drafted listenin’ to some #RareEarth on youTube link for #GetReady & HITS @ https://youtu.be/XM_oalcMjf0 }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)