#ricoSacto

Friday, September 14, 2018

#CrushBeautiful #VogueNow

GHOST OF MYSELF, LEFT BEHIND *

Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, September 14, 2018
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I didn’t know, scared, I’d just float away the moment after my last breath, inhaled the shade
Darkness came inbound and propelled my mother to climax into my conception, I got made
Not for any small reason and even though it’s not fair, somebody’s got to step up to the plate
If not you or me, who will do it to the One who is asleep at the wheel, dyin’ and done, fate.

Just because you aren’t immortal doesn’t mean you can’t live like every day is your last, huh
You know what I mean, just reminding you to do anything you want and try to be fair with all
Because the Karma will return to you twice as hard as the hardship you cause on others skulls
Not that the Way isn’t in the picture, down the middle path, from here to Nirvana in Tejas.

Now and then you wall into a rut and get used to the monotony of night and day just to sleep
Slumber a quarter to a third of human life from infancy thru geriatric catastrophic lover leap
Deep penetration down to the bottom of the beautiful, black hole’s singularity, divine infinity
I know nothing more than knowledge that I am alive, here, now, this is and I am a beauty.

I’ll bury the hatchet if I must just to show that I’m as serious as a Philosophy professor’s TA
Inside the deep purple of it all, I always try to light my fire and beg to keep it burning today
Every move I ever make every step I take, you’ll be watchin’ me and I you, too, scary rites
Space in this square cube, empty of atoms yet full of muons’ anti-matter bark, bitcoin bytes.

I’ve got some news for you that’s not really new but it’s an old antidote to media #FakeNews
Believe me and have faith that you will if you don’t already, that life is a short trip off a wire
Balance and the ability to recover gravity’s love for crashin’ objects at 32 feet per sec/second
On the way down, look and see what you’ve done, flashback the good, bad high school friend.

Round up all of the orphans in this world and send them all to Nirvana, just um, because
No other reason than to allow justice for the beasts who live in lit-up, dark shadows ‘buzz
All together in my mind and body, my mouth’s agape at the dilemma and I stand agasp
Eyes wide open, breathing in and out until the solar plexus phartz into a harmless parody

by
r j j stephan, i { *Header’s my sister Little Queenie Deborah Stephan’s mime, couch surfin’! }
c. Friday, September 14, 2018 @ 1:11 PM PST
{ DRAFTED while listenin’ to Madonna #HITS #LikeAVirgin on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/s__rX_WL100 }


W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)