#ricoSacto

Sunday, September 09, 2018

#NOT A REVOLTING DEVELOPMENT #SONNYSTIMEINSPACE WITH MAMA MIA


SONNY’S TIME, OH MAMA MARIA
by RICHARD JOSEPH STEPHAN·SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2018



It’s always 'round midnight when the moonlight hits me in the face with nice or wicked eyes
Hershey cocoa kisses under brow and lash, unbelievable feeling of caring all too human sighs
No broken heart for me ever on this little trouble that comes to me from my faux Buddha face
In the right place at the right time, I am living here and now because of sins and grace.

Being watched from the netherworld above this one, no doubt, no way she got the Jack
How this happens, I really do know but I don’t want to frighten innocence to get back
It’s not my time to make it burn or to hit the target because I shoot 99 straight A marks
Someday maybe soon, maybe much later or even never, it don’t matter, it’s all sparks.

From the conception of my life’s origin, personality subplot to come, sooner or way later
All the while as I thump the skins and slide the axe that I got to grind, I am so much better
Than the kings and queens who marry their cousins and couple with daughters and sons
Put yourself in my position or actually don’t do that, you couldn’t handle the Truth’s puns.

You call your father your daddy and you’re seventy but it ain’t my fault, mine’s stone father
That makes me a big adult and that ‘daddy’ moniker you use while speakin’ makes you a fool
Really, embarrasses anyone who is with you when you’re in public with strangers not jokers
Nobody acts like you on your stage and you are an evil example for the burning cow pokers.

A time or two, my daddy’s tattoos got kissed by my mama’s lips, anchor, mother & panther
I got the free sunshine and holy water, now the first name after a kid hit by a train? Gee z
Anyway, it wasn’t the kid’s fault but little Richard crawled and got stuck in the struggle easy
Never got to see another day after the train made little Richie roadkill Sunday after-sooner.

by
r j j stephan, i { “...when you slipped off those cut off jeans...made a man of me...” -- #21Summer Brothers Osborne }
c. 9-9-2018 AD @ 3:33 AM PST
{ drafted (for my Ma & Pa - R.I.P.) while listenin’ to a mess of Brothers Osborne #21Summer &#PushingUpDasies (Love Alive) & HITS on links @ https://youtu.be/_PKk62XccU0 & https://youtu.be/ogs2a_yS4v0 }

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)