#ricoSacto

Friday, October 19, 2018

BLAST FROM THE PAST, RECYCLED BULL SCATOLOGY


GOT ME ON THAT (AXE) STRING BABY!
I can’t see what’s wrong with me, all I want to do is unbutton your zippers, chalk your cue
Shoot, it’s so bad to have my strings bein’ pulled, jackin’ me ‘round just because you can
One more day, another week, month or year, it doesn’t matter, the function is to love yous
Mortified and undefiled, a contradiction in the chain of fools, self mutilated mind in blues.

Contemplate the art before you, read and comprehend the nature of the feeling, long gone
No longer in my head, or my fingers to play the strings of your heart, all washed up in song
Meeting with the ends of the lives of the puppets is easy for the creator, the puppeteer’s art
Makin’ dummies say anything about anybody without regard for the humanity, don’t start.

I was gonna shack up with that red mini-skirt but I decided that a spider’s web wasn’t so sad
So much of a finality to it, being eaten by a hunger female spider, a genome thief, I’m a fool
I knew what I knew and know what I know and now you know it, everybody is good and bad
Smoke the leaves of the plants, inhale the nitrogen and oxygen with the DNA acid, we’re cool.

Looked from Chicago to Miami and back through Mississippi, Arizona, New Mexifornia too
Outgrowing the shape of some things becoming extinct, #FakeNews without skin in the game
Out of blood and circulation, without a leg or foot to stand on, inhale a holy ghost within you
See a mask over the illusion as it is, empty space, surrounded red buns, skirts claim to Fame.

The dummies are runnin’ the show though, the strings go from lips to feet, she needs a blow
Touched by dancin’ of marionettes, no worrying about the day after tomorrow, arc on a slab
Dummies movin’ their lips with a string being pulled up and down, say hey but yo, call a cab
That’s all they needed to say, gets anybody to thinkin’ about it, empty Void a tool, God’s UFO.

Long road back from the first to last breath, if you get to think about it, if you get lucky y’all
Don’t lose the faith in the unknown, since that is all you have, hope and love it all to work out
Always for the best for everybody, the alternative is unacceptable, back road to lonely street
Where the mob hangs out awaiting simple-minded innocents, young and old, Oahu to Crete.
by
r j j stephan, i
c. ROCKTOBER 19, 2018 AD @ 5:55 PM PST
{ drafted while jammin’ with ANA Popovic #FestivalMarseilleJazz2017 on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/DNYlIzOpiGM }
F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)