#ricoSacto

Thursday, October 18, 2018

CITY OF BAD SMELLS, WHERE I COME FROM @ChiTown right where the @Iriquois used to fly with the @Algonquins, @LakeMichigan



WHERE I COME FROM 

by 

 Richard Joseph Stephan  ·  Thursday, October 18, 2018
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

How many times I’ve been around the entire solar system’s galaxy, dead and gone black holes
I’ve forgotten all of the past times except this here one right in front of my blinded man roles
Sun of my origin, old man I came from before my “Daddy” guy taught me how to git rowdy
Outside of the gravity and the core of the dirt n’ stone, spinning, wobbling, orbiting nobody.

She knew she couldn’t change me once I was created to be alone without a friend/mate date
Sittin’ in white sand by the end of the beach, watchin’ waves roll in and out of the wind’s fate
I forgot why I came and it didn’t matter where I was gonna go tomorrow, like this, it is done
Need, desire, want to be alive forever, no matter what, immortal good or evil, All of it for One.

Move, animate yourself with the consummation of the matter, metabolize Light’s locomotion
Bullet holes in my leather vest, shot in the back by all of the little girls I thought were perfect
Dream mother of my children who were not yet to be here and now, moving toward fire, son
Daughters jackin’ their jaws ‘bout the meanin’ of why I do what I do, when it is already done.

Complete and utter malfunction of the genome, the DNA alleles spell the doom of acid’s love
Dogs like Ones we feed, your own and mine, luck of the draw with God’s rock and stone bone
Blue light cherries flashin’ in my rear-view mirrors, pedal to the metal to the end of One O 1
Oxygen ran out, overwhelmed by the hydrogen, nitrogen and the wasteland, you better run!

by
c. ROCKTOBER 18, 2018 JEUDI @ 8:88 A.M. PST
{ jammed this one out of NOWHERE listenin’ to Blake Shelton #BoysRoundHere & HITS on youTube LINK @ https://youtu.be/JXAgv665J14 }
******
***************
***************************
 

FINIS
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)