#ricoSacto

Friday, October 19, 2018

#ROCKTOBER ...LEFT TOWN AT 19 & NOW, THIS MEANS WAR! WELL, #BattleBots work! @ricoSacto #ricoSacto


 THAT’S MY DAD!  WHAT D'YOU THINK 'BOUT THAT!
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, October 19, 2018
------------------------------------------------
Hold up! That redneck ain’t my pop but he sure ‘nuff looks like my mama, wait! No, it’s me, dig
I cannot tell a lie or else I will feel so guilty I’ll have to go back to confession and be schooled
By a man of God, a human who has no idea what happens when you die, professing afterbirth
Prayers to the Man upstairs or the powers that be have no effect on the space outside Earth.

Now and then in Time and Space, one needs a superhero to beat down the evil boys who hack
Some animals wanna eat we humans but they can’t bite us, can’t kill us first, we bite ‘em back
They stay away from our fires that we spark up now n’ then to burn their flesh in fire skillets
In my super black dude suit, the Evil in this world bounces off my armor like rubber bullets.

OK, awake now? Very good, now here’s the rub. Don’t listen anymore if you want to survive
Survival of the most fit, the fittest and baddest who know how to kill the ones who eat human
If you don’t care about your young ones, your kinfolk and friends, then we just forget about it
Bad guys all over the place, they shouldn’t have been born to mothers, fathers chomped a bit.

Here’s a poke in the eye from the one you love, burned your eyeball and you were beaten up
All day, all night, burning eye like there’s nothing wrong, yet there was torture’s empty cup
Adjustin’ to significant others, do the #Duggie in Kentucky, sugar just like hot, Dixie crystal
Tennessee payin’ me to keep California hot and freezin’ cold, dig this Word, straight to Heel.

Covered my redneck with a handkerchief and kept pourin’ on the ice cold water on my head
Nothing stopped the madness, I couldn’t stop thinkin’ about how happy you made me, man!
We got down every day, didn’t we? Good times goin’ out and about backwoods to the old city
Prayers and solicitations make no difference, sacrifice your face and the ending God’s dams.

by
r j j stephan, i { *header is my head below that superhero suit I found in Universal City, CA }
c. ROCKTOBER 19, 2018 all day FRIDAY @ 2:22 AM PST
{ listenin’ to @BrothersOsborne link @ https://youtu.be/vwWMOSRQN4U }


W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)