#ricoSacto

Saturday, October 13, 2018

THIS GUY'S EYE is SOMEWHERE ON A BEACH IN KAUAI, HAWAII & YOU?

THE WRAITH.  WHO?  INDEED

 by
Richard Joseph Stephan  ·  Saturday, October 13, 2018
------------------------------------------------
Numbers and points in space make LOVE timing all wrong, drawin’ bent lines, playin’ tricks
Mathematically certain that the logic will prevail with or without two cents of human chicks
Ones that turned into the many and think about linear formulations of reality’s faux matrix
Questions without answers still being asked as if it matters, you love me, you want me, dicks!

I mean nothing by the words used as name-calling and shaming the ones whom the shoes fit
Other than the persecution of embarrassment for being a superlative rear-void, matter of fact
Just hold on, keep your pants on, there’s a fire but nothing will burn down, it’s fireproof scat
Apparently the opened eyes, wide opened, has caused the Truth to be uncovered for a wee bit.

In other words, whether you’ve thought about it or not, begin to wonder about your purpose
You will find that you have none, not even a clue about your ultimate purpose, except our rot
Turning to dust or staying in the formaldehyde casket until a black hole reverses, god-am plot
Consciousness locked into a tail spin, then a head spin, then just evolving the revolving boys.

Mothers can’t do anything other than hatch the eggs, they have no behavior control over God
That which they bear from the womb is the product of either divine or random DNA blood
North to South pole matters not one byte, all rocky and blue beautiful, animated second blow
Played in the mess and the cesspools of seven wonders, found somewhere over a rainbow.

An image burned upon your and my retina from a childhood encounter with a UFO, my dad’s
He got out of a cigar-shaped spaceship floated over and said, “Launchpads are on a bonfire!”
“What?” I responded as I got up, moving to finale, exit stage left, spun yo-yo n’ Frisbee fads
My inner confidence overwhelmed both me and the shadow of my former self, I was ‘Dying’.

Then I watched It, the big star get closer as if I was speeding, increasing velocity, infinite Ga
I either got smaller or the sun got bigger but I got those 93 million miles under my red wings
There was nothing left, no hands or feet, no head or torso, not a conscious thought’s holy idea
I can’t and you won’t remember, inhumane torture impossible to recall, beaten up, she sings.

All relatives, friends, mates and lovers totally disappeared from conscious awareness, not sin
Like a magic spell was cast, I was discombobulated beyond doubt, tried to sneak an attic kiss
There were lies told and truths hidden in caves from the product of this solar event, dreamin’
Event horizon’s the final place, ripped space’s fabric, divinity’s magic origins, it is, what it is.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. ROCKTOBER 13, 2018 @ 4:44 PM PST
{ drafted while jammin’ to DELUXE @FleetwoodMac #GoYourOwnWay #Everywhere & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/DubafeFeJ7Y }

 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)