#ricoSacto

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

#TroubleTerribleTrick #DivineComedy of the #Overlord

TRUBBLEMAN I AM, GTFOH

by

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
-----------------------------------------------------
JUMP! Out of your skin and bones comes this feature of getting the fools outta here
No reason for ever evolving or being created from the Void’s nothingness, Ra or God
It’s not my alter-ego’s fault, I didn’t program my behavior from the First Cause’s effect
I am merely a tool to move a few rocks while I roll from the past to the future edict.

Cheerful in specific, holy moments and such but totally aware of ignorant, beautiful yobbos
Comes with keeping your feet in the fire, nose to the grindstone with unrelenting, wee hobos
Consuming the nature and becoming nurtured by the maid in charge of flights up the steps
Until the day that hunting for prey calls the wings to launch in flight, blowin’ me, windswept.

Don’t let the portal between your mother’s and father’s worlds cause you to abandon Truth
Of the nature of your being, the Earth’s natural being in a solar system revolving, rotating
Wobbling around and around for no reason other than that’s what electrons do, creating
These things around us perceivable by the things inherited through the DNA of a wraith.

You will not be happy, you may be sad about the words you’ll hear and interpret meaning
Proof that what’s mysterious is what’s going on here on Earth, above and below’s warning
To stay on the straight and narrow path when it’s easier to take it to war, all the guys, dead
When you get to the end where rocks hit the roll, honey’s at the bottom of a tree, grounded.

Now and then, before and after One dies and the bag of bones becomes cosmic goo redux
Enlightenment occurs well before consciousness escapes and leaves the mind, aw shucks
It’s not that I have anything to do with the facts of life, I’m merely a messenger of lowdowns
As I launch from highness, I’m focused on air-kill lunch for eaglets, #TroublemakerClowns.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. ROCKTOBER 9, 2018 @ 11:11 AM PST
{ written while listenin’ to a cornucopia of #HITS after the Armstrong & Getty show from 0600-1000 AM PST; link to the #HITS like Grand Funk Railroad - Band #ImYourCaptain @ inspired me @ https://youtu.be/D295vdVGJu4}


W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)