#ricoSacto

Saturday, December 15, 2018

#TheBoss #UnoDosTresQuatro #BackToTheWorld #OnMyOwn #EyeCannotGoHome

 sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
VOWS, PROMISES & BROKE BLOOD
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, December 15, 2018
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Babies conceived of merging zygotes, brothers and sisters orphaned on a kindergarten bus
Not only in love but also in lust, in hate and by accident, still in dawn’s epic dream all of us
I decided that the ignorance I received without payment needs to be repaid anyway, godam
Do you think that epic Space and Time have an independent nature? When you cry, you die!

Not because it’s sad but because it’s inevitable and your mom and dad can’t help it all, none
With or without the forty one shots in your front and your back, you held hands up high, son
Rookie full of squad cars ready for the targets to be real human silhouettes of flesh and bone
US DREAMERS with eyes wide open see that LIVE spelled backward spells EVIL, how fun?

Pain in my heart is no attack or arrest, it ain’t a stroke of luck or a streak of fortune or fame
Glory to sounds of guitars and pianos, the drums and horns, winds of God’s lip, dream game
See all of those people out there in the world with or without you in their view, Xmas whore
From pole to pole and sea to sea, flat earth or globule of water and hard rocks of four score.

Had a hungry heart and then I got a punch in the mouth, hurt so bad, my heart and soul fight
Tried to feed it some lust and some love but some local hero creeped in and said, crack in two
Not only do you know me but you know my ancestors who preceded Presence, mirror #Me2
Already gone to the place evil angels feared to go and when I got back, phuqin’ blinding light.

Drunk now, I think it was the wine or the Kentucky bourbon, my grandpas all nailed it down
Before they left this planet and let their skin and bones become deleted, completed in town
All dark when the sky’s black and stars dot my eyes, letting me be the holy wine, DNA blood
In a shot or two, get the river flowing backwards, gotta earth, wind and fire-dried flood.

Black oaks frying, electric sparks with the buffalo, deer and beaver dam lover hiphuggers
I don’t know what you know and vice versa but I can tell you something nobody else knows
There is truth in the feelings that cause what you think, frogs, amoeba and blown out hearts
Broken down, I myself am staying with saints and devils, EVIL spelled backwards is LIVE!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. FREEZEMBER 15, 2018 A.D. @ 1:11 AM PST
{ drafted while watchin’ & listenin’ to Bruce Springsteen full #Leeds concert 7-24-2013 on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/9FWojTved4k }
W.W.A.R.D.? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)