#ricoSacto

Wednesday, December 05, 2018

#TheSonIsGonnaSpeak #RIP @GHWB #BuryBurnEaten

_____________________
A PHILOSOPHER’S NED LUD SCAT *
________________________________
Richard Joseph Stephan  ·  Wednesday, December 5, 2018
-----------------------------------
Destroy everything that Ned Lud’s ancestors built from scratch, y’ALL are cops, alive in hell
From day One, the Luddites are all the white blood cells which attack gods, red blood cells
The only reason is that it is the nature of the thing itself to destroy itself, to wit, Supernova
I am the son of a son of a 9mm, if that bothers you then DO NOT READ ON, it will hurt ya!

Listen carefully without prejudice and until the conclusion is deduced, regard or disregard it
Function of the calculus between our ears, south Chicago or south Texas, Cisco/Poncho chit
If the child is left alone and allowed to be trained by the bandito, you will pay in gold pesos
I Love Humans, some of the gangsters and golden tooth bangers are their own island, S.O.S.

A Luddite is the new Far Left, read the historical record and become enlightened, few fanned
With eyes semi-wide open, you can peek through this crack in the embroidered network dock
Struggle with the aftereffects of knowing what only a few have known, ignorance be damned
Peace of mind no more, there is no reason to rock and roll, it’s all I wanna do, so let it rock!

From the enforcment of the rules of the law to the imprisonment of the maladjusted orphans
With bloody hearts which have been sliced to bits by mean parents, misfits reproduce scuz
Murder allowed if it’s deemed by society as an accidental death, get a good lawyer for the sins
You don’t know like I know, when you see your city in ruins, Chicago ‘68-’69, bowing, thanks!

Back to Ned Lud, Luddite object/subject, enlightened ignoramous’ spirit trapped among us
Now and then you will run across the meaning of your day and night, criminals all fall asleep
You’re not the sheriff and you’re not the guard of my property or my family or my joy, ‘I’ am
Hate & Love, I animate the wobble of Earth’s hard rocks and sweet rolls, I’m Zeus’ hot star!

by
r j j stephan, i { ‘Ned Lud’s’ #LittleBoy #FatMan is the header in case you didn’t know it, google it, #FatBoy, #God HERE @https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/little-boy-and-fat-man }
c. FREEZEMBER #TheFiveTwelve 2018 A.D. (12-5-18)
{ *drafted in a VOID where women and men fear to go, my mama sent me there alone but I was able to sneak my iPhone hidden in my arsekrak, listenin’ to Los Lonely Boys link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkzoqQ5Oak }
-----------------------------------------
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)