#ricoSacto

Saturday, December 08, 2018

#FurballsAndFootballs #ChooseWellMySon #RidinOnTheFreewayInAPinkCadillac


@IRONMAN DREDS, ONE BROAD*
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, December 8, 2018
-------------------------------------
Dead today, caput! A lot different from yesterday or last week, last year forever and a day Da
I have no horn to toot a blow and no eighty-eights to tickle or even pretend to make my R&B
It’s all inside of my head, that’s exactly what my dad and the professors said, Women are free
All something I’ve manufactured outta thin air, I got here and now, after I looked around, Ga!

I’ll be seeing you in and out of my light, all in my mind, it’s always been that way, sunshine!
Your love and mine came from the same blown star above, Supernova or Black Hole, as it is
I stared at it until I was snowblind but even without astigmatized eyeballs, you’re soulshine!
No angel wings on a spirit, a little smoke on the water is all, a supernatural, ultraviolet Fizz.

Cards played, dice rolled, number game guessed and fixed on the number line, God is a saint
All of them rigged to keep the #House afloat and taking from the ones who give willingly here
On the surface or underground, above and below the law, a hint at secret society’s #Warpaint
Comin’ up for air, digital rabble notions arouse UV frequency’s wavelength, attract NO fear.

Deep within my #FullLotus I am the One who was always here even if I am the Only One, eh?
Compared to the learning to read the words of the language of Dick and Jane, wisdom’s tools
To get the data into the stream of consciousness is vital to DNA’s survival of ultimate fool chit
Bang, bang, the bobber’s in the pond goin’ down & up, up, down, rowing a boat in a pile of It.

I hit spots when Time came to hit ‘em but it sure looked like I was gonna lose the pretender
Gone up in smoke or downstream, crosstown in the mainstream of the undercurrent’s purr
Kitty cat the origin of the universe is not, that I can tell you, I’m guessin’ I’m right, not left
Lettin’ you and me down easy before it’s too late, took the pain out of the hurt, now shift!

Just some knots grown out of your skull’s cowl, down your back to the grave, buried, burnin’
That’s all there is to it, no mystery in the books to read about and waste the oxygen smoggin’
Pork, fowl, beef, humane muscle and sinew and marrow not on the menu of Chaos’ fortune
Top animated bag of DNA, in form and matter, multiplicity of the solar, Big Bang Baboom!

Sit in the center of Nirvana or at the entrance of the Garden of Eden, Free Will is the Gift
You decide if you go out of your mind that you have nothing but Blind Faith in a stranger
Nothing but mythological sagas about filling the gaps of the Occult magic, Christmas magi
A god born to a human woman due to an immaculate conception, the Pope said it on high!

Where the rubber met the road, the sandals met the sand, the blood of God in a bin of hay
Where wise men feared to go, the ignorant men walked right in and sat down with #Scratch
Even when they had no itch, nice to know there was someone who’d paw ya, sista? Brother?
I ain’t #Ironman dreds, I know, I got a last kiss, the End’s comin’, leadin’ y’all ‘1’ to another.

by
r j j stephan, i { *header represents #Oneness sittin’ in #Duality #OM #MAYA }
c. FREEZEMBER EIGHTH, TWENTY EIGHTEEN, SAMEDI @ 11:11 AM PST
#DropTheTopBaby
 W.W.A.R.D. ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)