#ricoSacto

Wednesday, January 09, 2019

@MrBean #ricoSacto



IT’S A DISGUISE FOR THE UNSEEN
Richard Joseph Stephan * Tuesday, January 8, 2019
-------------------------------
Thank the powers that be, whomever and/or whatever they may be, I understand, I survive
Nothing on Earth, above or below the sun, a feeling called Fear within me, blowin’ my soul
Never will be anything to beat or eat me other than myself, even when I’m only half alive
Maybe I’ll change someday like ma and pappy did, way down that 6 feet deep black hole.

Be afraid more than you’ve ever had to before because to meet your demise isn’t a dream
It really happens, you die, I die, we all die eventually, like every other mortal of the Elohim
No wings, no bodies, invisible souls, out of their minds, in one ear and out of the other Jam
Pulling wool over your eyes, die as sheep, an epileptic flash blindness, a sacrifice of a lamb.

I don’t do the dozens but if I did, she’d be the one in the corner with the combats boots on
Nothing wrong with that if you’re in comic mode of breakin’ rules and laws, be in on the con
Pulling wool over eyes just like the sheep, causes immediate flash blindness, angels please!
Lucky you, we made it to Earth, we learned to survive, hate to die now but my heart’ll seize.

As soon as I set my eyes on the object of my desire and intent of my attention to the thing, It
Whatever you want to call it in any language or signals of the drawings or letters, hunter chit
How we survived without being eaten or burned or drowned, only God or Ala knows for sure
Copacetic as a fool on a hill, up a creek with no paddle, balls and bears hit jackpots’ red color.

Underneath the teflon armor there is the blood, skin and bone of the little one grown into big
For the black magic or the red devil, it all comes down to this, back turned on the only origin
All of this came from One thing, what it is, what you call it makes a little bit of difference but
Either black magic spells or blind luck of being in the right place at the right time, mystical!

Rhythm and beat merge into a song from horns, drums and steel strings’ amplified riffs
Chords of flats, sharps, major, minor, seventh and diminished, all help to express the One
Seven notes, seven octaves puts the forty nine places in this space time, no jumpin’ off cliffs
It’ll be over when it’s over, no reminisce routine for the dead and gone, be the Golden Dawn.

by
r j j stephan, i { #EyeAmNotBatman }
c. TUESDAY JANUARY 8TH, 2019 @ 3:33 PM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to some amazin’ CARLOS SANTANA #Europa & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/JAsfAuvFvh8 }
 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)