#ricoSacto

Friday, February 15, 2019

#AllTheWickedRestRightHereHarve #ricoSacto @ricoSacto #FrankSinatra #TonyBennett #MorganWallen


MOUTHS TO FEED, EYES TO CLOSE

Richard Joseph Stephan, I

-------NoRestForTheWicked-------

ssSSSSSnoneSSSSSss
What I saw in the corner of my eye when I looked into the mirror and saw a vampire reflect
Nothing there, no body to reflect the light of the incandescent, burning the Word, live Evil
Or and either One or two, split down the middle of the creeps in the Orwellian well of dank
Smoked the mold and the weeds until they came out of my seven holes of exit, I’m so drunk!

I wish I could rest but I can’t until the last breath I take, sooner or later, it happens to us all
Money needed to complete the circle of the Wicked, Freedom is not Free, say it again Sam!
Try to get off of the ground, escape the gravity, no way and no how cowboy, impossible ball
Rolling star dirt in rock balls and being the First Cause of the evolution of man and woman.

Father, mother, sister, brother, orphaned in a cosmic whip of acid menudo, it’s all up to me
Now and then you get the power that you can’t use or don’t know how to use it, give it here
I will take every bit of energy you have and absorb it into my genome, my DNA will survive
Dollar bills and debits on the screen don’t grow on trees either, labor, blood, sweat, hand jive.

Perfection to the holy burn, consumed into hot ash, forms of beauty broken and melted down
Bones and blood disintegrate into the shadow of the night, memories recollected in a vacuum
I gotta to ask and I know you won’t answer since it’s rhetorical, satisfy the idiot and I’m a One
I’ll whistle for you to come home and eat supper, if you don’t come home, starve like a bum.

Perfect shadow, not one of the minions who follow leaders who don’t know my crucified guns
Power in my head, in my arms, in my legs and that’s all I get for certain, fortune of hot buns
“Pick me, pick me!” she said and she meant it, so I did and here I am with the cream of crop
Beauty picked the beast and what I am is what I am and I can’t lose it, I’m fightin’, can’t stop!

by
r j j stephan, i { dedicated to #JoJoDomico RIP & the #Shadows that follow me! }
c. Friday February 15, 2017 AD @ 5:55 AM PST
{ nuclear fusion occurred as I rested with the wicked, @CagedElephant and avoided closin’ my eyes for good! Hot link to the inspiration @ https://youtu.be/HKtsdZs9LJo }
---------------------------------
FINIS!  MULTO GRATI!

2 comments:

  1. ...in the grip of gravity my friends...enjoy the ride, like Harley does! #RideOn @HarleyDavidson @ricoSacto #ricoSacto #HashTagMeTwo

    ReplyDelete

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)