#ricoSacto

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Are you out of your... #OOYFM ? Infinity & Sublimity = Black Hole

INFINITY CAN’T EXPOSE YOU, I CAN
Richard Joseph Stephan · Monday, February 18, 2019
---------------------------------------
With the small amount of comprehension that I have gleaned from my gene pool’s DNA
I see nothing clearly and there is way more than I can imagine, more emptiness’ Void
It’s a matter of atoms getting excited about being close together, friction ignites charm
Eventually, with a flagrant foul or two, the joke will be seen to be upon you and me, hoy!

I’m going to Rock and Roll all night long and my lady may not approve yet I shall march on
To the beat of my own drummer, whose beat goes on and on and on, from here to eternity
Gone through all of the bones of the women and the men who eat the other things alive, son
A short tale is what I’ve got, like love, it will come and it will go in a jiffy, smokin’ my trophy.

Melody moves the soul, a beat kicks the two-oh-eight into the back and forth, doom ode
But I know it won’t last even though I want it to, love of me will come and go like four winds
Every song I ever picked and every lyric I ever sang, brought the joy into the sacred hearts
Beat as One, Beatles, the Beat, Les Beat, anyway love is all I got, exposed by ultraviolet code.

Victory and misery come to all of the living whether it’s an ant or a Queen’s knight’s daughter
Thumbs down and thumbs up to give me my charity, my love, my faith and hope in the holy
Unseen things and aggravating things that make me drink whole bottles of fire in the water
I will not repeat this so take notes and remember it verbatim for maximum melancholic folly.

Dilly dilly they say, I hear them but it wasn’t what I’ve lost or found in the lexicon, expletively
Deserve nothing more than everything under the sun, it is what the Earth is, dust, rust n’ me
I ain’t comin’ back after I leave, no more reincarnated force in another ignorant form of skirt
Long sweaters and short skirts are exactly what the doctor ordered for my health, let us flirt!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. February 18, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 PM PST
{ drafted in a loop with #LoveIsWhatIGot Sublime - the band on a loop link @ https://youtu.be/0Uc3ZrmhDN4 }
 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)