#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 23, 2019

#YouBeTrippinMan #ricoSacto @ricoSacto

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?  #PIA *
by
Richard Joseph Stephan

You and your ilk are fortunate that I don’t like to eat people or you’d all be extinct
Me and my species’ predilection is for the shrubbery grown out the dirt’s sewer sink
Utter satisfaction with the present because it is what it is and there’s no changin’ it
Not even a beautiful, smilin’ human face could crack the ice on the stone cold #Pink.

Fresh flesh, flush with the corpuscles of the muscles given from atomic fission, a Cell
Invasion of the alien force that triggers the acid to replicate it’s code and piles of Hell
Pumps of air without effect, nothing can affect the process, it’s radioactive, DNA I dare
Everybody knows what it means when the angels come and say, “I’ll take you there!”

Music, sounds of beats, back and up behind, way down to the middle of your bones’ fame
Where no light ever shines, nothing is known intimately, there is no more playin’ a game
Rules of the game are the same ones they downloaded at the beginning, home in the ZZz
Maker, creator, Unknown X factor, taking credit for an accidental crash of heaven’s bodies.

Conceptual analysis is The Way to discover the crease in the bilge of nonsense, full of ZaZen
On the nature of being human on an apparent sphere of experience, soon a mind’s forgotten
A Plane of Time and Space dimension, real &/or imagined, nevertheless, what we’ve all got
It’s the thing itself, the noumena of phenomena, our purpose for being, why we’re hot to trot.

If the innocence within you cares to survive, drop this page, pretend you never heard, blood
A day before your mother conceived your father’s wanton splash of immanent domain, kissed
Blessing Center Void, a Singularity in the middle of a Black Hole, love’s what I got, collapsed
Adam’s fault, just the way the ball bounces baby! Carbon monoxide, naked apes, Zeus’ gods!

by
r j j stephan, i { *header is the Gorilla swagger-bust from the #SacramentoZoo }
c. February 20 2019 A.D. @ 9:11 AM PST
{ drafted while listenin’ to Fergie #TheTime #BlackEyedPeas & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/JwQZQygg3Lk }
 
 F I N I S
W.W.A.R.D.?

NEUTRON STAR THAT I AM, SAM*
Richard Joseph Stephan
-------------------------------------
Just forget about your trippin’ on my life and your death, I am the One that died, cat sharp
Now then, listen to some logic Mr. Pet Owner, sir, thank you for your service to my R & B
Not only the rhythm and blues but the room and board, I now play the hip hop on a harp
At the speed of light and the speed of sound, the thing itself has a violent origin, I am It.

I am the smokin’ gun of the murder scene, I’ve left the clues and the scent-sweat of balls
All of them lead to me, I am the One with the answers that you and your ilk can’t fathom
You’ve questions and you’ve no capacity of comprehending the Calculus’ mathematicals
White holes, black holes, worm holes, holy holes, no holes and Nothing is Holy, G-calls.

An atom of matter is made of the waves, the particles of annihilation, your mother egg
Not in this world of consciousness, you will suck the matter and annihilate, evaporate
You and everything else composed of atomic matter will be an event horizons’ grave dig
Inside the outside of the inner sanctum, words disappear, laws disappear, love’s date.

A paradox of a dream and an awareness of the brain function and malfunction chaos kin
I am the end of the beginning of everything, I know nothing intimately, infinite magic jin
In my nose, in my head, in my mind, thermal radiation imprint of the space and time fuss
A theoretical rhythm of saying nothing about becoming conceived into this blunderbuss.

OK, I came, I visited and now I’m already gone, my mass is still falling into infinity’s zip
No clue of what happens at the origin of the original climax, #BigBang of cosmic soup
With or without me you will eventually become the quantum of mechanics, atom’s eve
A dawn on your ignorance enlightens your safehouse groove, judge me, be me, #Grieve!

Plankstar Nuggets keep everything finite in a Plankstars essence of a black hole, add infinites
Prove your existence means anything at all and that could blow my mind, like we kissed teats
My door was open when I came in but now it’s padlocked with an impossible black ho head
Numbers and letters before a Sun’s original Big Bang, here and now I am there, I am #Dead.

by
r j j stephan, i #BlastOffMonkeys *HEADER-PHOTO of @SammiStephan” #KitKat R.I.P.
c. February 23, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 AM PST
{ drafted within a #BlackHole watchin’ everything on Earth being destroyed by infinity’s #RIP ad infinitum explanation of #Origins youTube link @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wUbo4VewQU }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)