#ricoSacto

Saturday, February 23, 2019

#FamousForNothing @ricoSacto #ricoSacto



GEOMETRIC SPACE OF THE BOX
Richard Joseph Stephan · Saturday, February 23, 2019
------------------------
If I might be so bold as to offer this whistling flute solo to all my brothers and sisters in arms
I would be most grateful for a brief moment of your valuable time in space, to beat the knees
It would be my privilege and the pleasure would be all of mine, I’m certain, block me please
Not a moment will pass when I don’t remember every second of every day, black, holy bees.

Your and my universe blew up, blown to bits, frags of dust trying to recalculate equations
In a sewer of perfume, we stay alive with luck, hope and faith of foundational #Fake sins
You will be the tire without spokes or rubber, without being a circle of matter’s time-sea
An alpha and omega in concept, a video explanation to see the things unwitnessed by me.

Got ready to collide with another mass of energy full of explosive gas, ended in a fire ball
Empty in my head, no rocks or rolls in the hay or on wheels, tires, hovercraft or UFO call
Ready to die while living in mystery of what’s going on, night and day, day and night loons
In flight, grounded at the center of a canyon-blown crater, UFO saucer, meteor footprints.

You and the fish will swim above the waterline or die in this heaven and hell, this is all of it
Nothing more or less than a dark word to express the danger we’re in, on a ride to live to die
But we are a useless bit of energy consumption, supernova’d Earth dry of the #verve, unlit
Extinction of every species is immanent, we all get to breathe air “until we die,” but “Why?”

Comets’ fire burn all skin, hair and bones into ash, don’t worry, be happy, you’re not the Void
But you are inside of It and it appears that there’s a reason for that, you’d go insane, android
Lucky not to know what happens just a second, I could tell you if you want to know now, Ha!
I would not want to destroy your faith in the gravity of graves, mum is the Word, oh my Ga!

This here Time is way out of my personal bony hands I use to play music, to write on walls
Matter material and the hot atoms in black holes make us go crazy, we expand and contract
Coming in a high, concentrated bit of pleasure, an orgasmic distortion of Space-Time holes
Rules of Shakespeare’s game are universal, to be or not to be is indeed, eggs’ #Bacon exactly!

by
r j j stephan, i { *Tribute to all of my brothers & sisters who served our country, #SomeGaveItAll ! } #SpaceIsCurved #LightBendsWarps
c. Samedhi, February 23, 2019 A.D. @7:96 AM {bent space & time to divulge}
{ drafted while jammin’ to the #SpaceTime explanations on youTube links @ https://youtu.be/6wUbo4VewQU & https://youtu.be/1Avy0mxxzR8 }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)