#ricoSacto

Thursday, February 28, 2019

#SlaveToWisdom #AnathemaToIgnorance #SlaveToTheRhythmToo

HOAX THE #CONMEN, FAKENUTS!
Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, February 28, 2019
------------------------------------
Microbes of your idiot mind which has neither ethics nor morality, to consume Eve’s invitees
Of the gas, the hearts of the matter and the incinerated blastoff, fission’s fusion of guardians
To be conceived and lived for a #NewYorkMinute, immersed in #Chinatown loaded shotguns
Inherited from the immigrants who reproduced floods of strangers who met on foreign seas.

Clues to reason from the premises to the conclusion only lead to the dirty water’s jagged edge
To drink or not to drink the aide of the gators, that’s the eternal consternation of mud, sledge
Listen to me, I’ve never told the Truth, I told a Lie, a #Wikileaksoid #DataDump, honky fun
Sanction #MamaEarth, collusion with humanity, the god’s fission and fusion do it, be a sun.

Became a gypsy at birth, scared of the dreams I used to have while I was awake, gorilla mares
About a million dollars got me lost in this space, nobody knew where I went, where I’ve gone
I am goin’ out on a limb, it’s bending my conscience beyond it’s grasp of the Ego, the Id, me
Well certainly, I am the #superEgo, I am always right because I’m never wrong about history.

The Past and Present are all that’s possible to know, the Future will always be either intent or
Accidental progression of #BigBang’s #StarStuff of #Sagan’s ilk, not the angel and devil corps
Comin’ into the fold, young sheep believe that you’ve got to go along to get along, get #Pilled
Blind faith in the leaders of the seven continents of the watered asteroid, will get you killed!

Grow up young children of the elite, die young if you’re the innocent and escape the laughs
Absurd little syllogisms to express the idiotic dominance of the subordinates’ moronic gaffs
Copy your hidden code of DNA, #FakeNews discrepancy of a #Jackass, a conceptual analysis
Light in Darkness shows the empty, nothingness of evolutionary #FakeNuts #TeatsAndArse!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. February 28, 2019 A.D. @ 9:11 AM PST
{ drafted inside of the womb of my room in the house of the holy, dirty star-stuff and molecular destruction constant, now, #Dive! & of course listenin’ to the Train #HITS link @ https://youtu.be/zftcZYdOl3Y }
 W.W.A.R.D.?

1 comment:

  1. HOAX THE #CONMEN, FAKENUTS!

    by

    Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, February 28, 2019

    ReplyDelete

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)