#ricoSacto

Friday, April 26, 2019

#Validity #Logic #Reason #Nonsense #EverybodyWasKungFuFighting #CloGreen (version)

OFFENSIVE, DEFENSIVE KICKS
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, April 26, 2019
-----------------------
It’s not goin’ to be popular with the educated elite and the pompous #GooGooDoll blows
But and that is a very big but, someone is the catalyst for the sapiens cave-monkeys to shine
Vaccinated and immunized from the viral infections and bacterial clones, all yours n’ mine
Exact, nearly identical DNA to the first One’s code out of the blackest swirl of crooked rows.

In the caves of Kentucky and down under and over there, it winds up chewed-up eagle spit
Spittin’ image of me, the blow job, makes no sense, pleasure/business, but why, oh puppet
Nobody knows why, first man, first woman, last baby, nobody in between, let us just split
A hole in this world is really just a word in a song, it’s not really true, I’m on a bully pulpit.

I used to fight about being right, now I just know other people haven’t become priveleged yet
To the data byte information available to everyone on Earth, poor, priveleged alike, let’s jet
Anger and disappointment will disappear into thin air within a century, therefore phuq-hit
Keep your eyes on the prize because it’s there until you masticate it into golden grain chit.

Punks from the block’s corners all so old their grandkids hid them away in a new, old place
To house mankind’s wasted, elderly, of sound mind and body or not, out of style, a bitch slap
Upside the head by your mama or your brother ‘cause your papa never showed his holy face
Could have been the butcher or the baker or the policeman but it wasn’t, just a #BangersRap.

So, here and now, I am in the middle of the arrangement someone else set up before I came
Nothing will change things and even if I try, whatever will be will be, it’s a set deal, end game
Hidden, lying eyes and the naive, ignorant eyes all go to the same place’s ends, an emtpy void
I expect the game to end since I’m a player, playin’ and I will be standin’ ready, I am a droid.

No breath or heartbeat, no thoughts or erratic behavior, no logic and reason, such a tragedy
Lately up until the present time, the spin of the philosophy was that of the sceptical comedy
Unshared with my human family although available in the unlit caves of hidden #RiisPark
We looked forever until we found each other, look at us now, up all night, still in the dark.

All of the self defense is useless since there are no threats other than the last breath coming
When it’s gone, that’s it, caput and if there’s something else like the blind faiths suppose
I’ll take my medecine and be glad for everyone who believed in the blind faith, only One
It’s my soul, if there is one inside of this body, this spirit is my own, #WastedTime’s no fun.

by
c. April 26th, 2019 A.D. @ 4:20 PM #FourTwenty
{ drafted while listenin’ to the Eagles #VictimOfLove & HITS LIVE Staples Center in 1999 youTube link @ https://youtu.be/IClFtuFlgPw }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)