#ricoSacto

Thursday, May 23, 2019

#FakeNewzAintHereAndNow @ricoSacto #ricoSacto

 CREEPING AHEAD, CRY BABY, CRY!
by
 Richard Joseph Stephan · Thursday, May 23, 2019
----------------
Interesting and formed with God in mind, nothing is more abundant than the Void’s nature
Zero matter, no atoms, no Eves, Nothing is the Matter, Nothing is the Energy of the System
It runs on empty and it stops cold when full of the used, excretion content, the valued datum
From the bowels of the universal, holy oneness of pretending pretenders, blind faith eats ‘em.

Compared to the winners, the losers have it all, they’ve got nothing and that is all there is left
Up and downward to the dogs and the moles underground, I dig it all down to the core, I’m It
What it is and what it will be, creeping along on a continuum from the origin to the final stop
No riders allowed with you, all alone and goin’ solo for the rest of the trip, not an LSD’s cop!

Alieving pain and suffering with the modus operandi of Void’s excreted sin’s, fake cinnamon
What this is and who you are seem to be the furthest questions from the minds of the minion
Striving, struggling in emptiness for survival above eaters of flesh & bone, Earth’s violin high
Oh whoa is me, whoa is you, what will we do now, all thirsty and hungry, we’re all gonna die!

I will not go quietly, whoever I am, your guess is off of the mark if you thought I was insane
I am, like a genius without a compass, I await within Time & Space for a universal soul train
I hear the whistle blowing but it’s going away from me, not comin’ over here, by our Fathers
Sons & daughters, seventy years ago or today in a millennia of drunken tears & a tail feathers.

Utter terror before the end, fear and loathing of the facts of life, papa could not divulge past
Hurts so bad, to be aware that you live and breathe for no reason at all, y’all too human cast
From Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Helium and the farts of stardom in Hollywood, you come
In ecstatic embrace or isolated showers of gas in liquid sunshine, orange LSD brings the Sun.

You are not the creep but it is inside of you and I, we are the creeps who are more creepy, see
Eyes and ears, head and hands to enter the fray of the survival for the fit’s mercy for tragedy
Compassionate sacrifice of the gods’ oneness, death to the God, the gods, immortality myth
All of it cannot be avoided, here and now, Past, Present and Future, eyes wide open now, cry!

by
r j j stephan, i
c. May 23, 2019 A.D. { my lover’s 70th birthdate anniversary of comin’ to find me, got me! }
{ drafted while listenin’ to the #SoundsOfSilence by Armstrong & Getty on Talk 650 KSTE from 0600-1000 AM PST now, go git, git you some! #FWAAAAT }
 FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)