#ricoSacto

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

@ricoSacto #ricoSacto #PayTheMortgage

SOUNDS LIKE IT’S ALL OVER TO ME
by
Richard Joseph Stephan · Wednesday, May 22, 2019
--------------------------
I will never know more than I know right now because all I know is, we’re the tarnished scum
There and then it happens every night and every day I tread the planet’s encrusted aquarium
Full of the food that eats itself to stay alive, becomes the things and forms that die, fake love
All the dead ever wanted to do was to live and just avoid the pain and suffering of a struggle.

This hysterical historical record of the Past of humanity is ridiculous, trust nobody’s record
If you were not there you do not know, even if you were there you may be deceived by Word
I’d rather not get in the middle of the conflict of your interest but since you’re on the hook
I may as well let you in on the occult’s secret, there is a Void outside this planet atmosphere.

The blackness outside the Earth will make you faint and feel like you are middle of nowhere
Floating without any reason for being alive at all, just to see the blackness’ white dots of gas
Snow covered hills and volcanic eruptions of the purple, majestic mountains all mingle here
Death of the bones, The Struggle to survive beyond the stage of infancy, that’s my old harass.

In between the battles, friends and enemies fall down to the lead and the flashing fire bombs
Naked in the silence, the children roam without speaking about this and that, filling tombs
I give you what I have so that you may use it and enhance the meaning of the will of powers
To see, to be the symbolic prophet, requires innocence and silence, it is with you, the Force.

Hard to be innocent when you’re guilty of the crimes, still resist the plea, that is not guilty
Innocent I am, like it or not, I’m the coming attraction to the heavenly group, you are silly
Fast lanes and diamond lanes full of the speeders, crushin’ the limit, no more traps to hide
Blinded by children of the gods, it’s all over, I arrested fake attention of the minions’ pride.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. May 22, 2019 A.D. @ 5:49 pM
{ drafted while listenin’ to Thebeachboyy #ICanHearMusic & HITS on youTube link @ https://youtu.be/Qqyx4TW4Ptw }
 
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)