#ricoSacto

Friday, June 14, 2019

#DownTownToTheNightclub #BumpBump #SlickSticks #TowerOfPower

SUNSHINING, O’ER THERE MAMA?*
--------------------
Queens come and go, they come in all sizes and shapes of humanity’s female form, oh mama
She wasn’t your mama but you had yours, if she wasn’t a queen in your mind, you ain’t royal
Now you know the difference between princesses, princes, paupers and poor out the game
Earth’s dusk and dawn twirl the stars around us, they move away while we remain the same.


Knowledge and wisdom will cost the highest price above oil and diamonds, emerald tabloid
Historically hysterical that things themselves think that they’re above the collapsing spheroid
When they are actually the vital part of the mass and it’s momentum’s trajectory in a #Hole
Space is the Hole, it’s black, a black hole and we’re inside the vortex, the singularity’s blow.


Pierce the heart and soul for the rest of the story, I don’t have it because it’s inside your heart
You have no soul other than the heart-beating keeping you in the presence of the star’s burn
Fortunate to be here for a moment’s minute or century, no reason for the freeway’s tide/tolls
If questions have no answer then we’re doomed to this world’s ilk, tides, waves, mondo trolls.


After the game’s release to return to the origin, home of the forgotten spirit’s event horizon
Remembering this or that and every other thing of the Cause and Effect of a real automaton
Mythological, biological, historical all One ball of confusing swirl of gas turned to blue, fine!
Dreaming bigger than #Big-time #bitcoin and piling the Gold into God, worship the #Shine.


A shot of Jack in a Coke with a cold glass of Hamm’s is all a mother needs to know, oh sonny
Last call for alcohol before the end of the days’ dream, where the metal squeezes you bloody
It was not my intention to die in a wreck on the highway but it is what it was, an idiot drove
Too drunk to drive, my ten year old daughter drove us to kingdom come, as below, so above.


Back to the world again, over and over, until I get this right, I usually play a fool, wrong song
Just because I forget what it was I was supposed to remember, I cannot recall the ping pong
Over the net, bouncin’ with spin on the table’s matrix, out of bounds is the other guy’s point
I don’t know much and maybe nothing at all but I will say this, word from lips to a god’s joint.


Hell ain’t a bad place to be if your high on AC/DC but if you’re me and my motif, scaredey-cat
You will like I will, fight for my survival, I will kill and eat the food to stay alive until I find It
It will be hot there but it’s much better than the ice-cold, middle of nowhere in an ice-drift kit
Pounding boulders into stones, rocks and pebbles will remedy this malfunction, Divine #scat.


by
r j j stephan, i *ThePowersGotThePotion
c. June 14th, 2019 A.D. @ 10:10 AM PST
{ drafted while being corrupted by #Corruptafornia and the minions on the internet’s youTube #BrainFog #BorgAssimilation #TowerOfPower #SoulVaccination & HITS link @ https://youtu.be/nFjHL-E0NTQ }
FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)