#ricoSacto

Friday, June 14, 2019

#LostButFoundInSpace #AdInfinitum @ChrisCornell @Soundgarden #BlackHoleSun #Glycerine @BUSH & @TomPetty #Freefallin'


FLIGHT IN PROGRESS, ZULUBRAVO
Richard Joseph Stephan · Friday, June 14, 2019
-----------------------------------
In any case whether you like it or not, you’re a queen in a sailor’s dreaming state
Pictures of you and I runnin’ into the foul funk of the deepest pits of mortal fate
Fast and proven to be less effective than a whirlwind of salt water in a toy typhoon
Accustomed to the emptiness of being free to float and move at will, I’m a baboon.

Pumping up the nonsense in front of my eyes as if I needed to walk in misery’s wake
Not even close to the way it is or ever was, no secret in my solar system’s news’ fake
Foolish and wiser than our young age, we let our hair grow down to our arse’s bone
Until the bills needed to be paid by someone other than ma and pa, I laughed it out.

Joined the was, got in foolish battles with the troops but never with the dead enemies
Cherry bombs and M-80’s to fake the dances with the monkey and wolf gang entities
It may be that nothing is the only thing that’s perfect, I may never know until the end
Final heartbeat and gasp of gas in this fool’s paradise, I know how it feels to be bent.

Moonlight beams helped me get to the point of rolling another joint, I knew it wasn’t real
Playin’ the cards and rollin’ the dice from the get go to the end of days, it’s all what I feel
Mull it over in your mind, talk amongst yourselves, family and friends will fall to pieces
To know that you are filling a space that would be full with or without you, void increases.

It won’t be my problem when you discover that you’ve no solution for the quadratic equation
Completely adverse to the white dwarves melting into the singularity, yet I’m waitin’ for y’all
I know or at least I feel that you are not even near the same wavelength or frequency squall
Eyes lie, light blinds, sound soothes and deafens and taste, touch and smell give it away, sin.

Fearing nothing but the medicine the kills the good with the bad and the ugly, my evil’s lively
Down the rabbit hole at the bottomless pit of nowhere at all, center of the Earth’s singularity
Oh, I’ve said too much, you may have guessed already that you exist inside a deep, black hole
Bolt lock trapdoor for your entry, come at light-speed in an orgasmic, black hole sun’s soul.

by
r j j stephan, i
c. June 14, 2019 A.D. @ 10:10 PM PST
  F I N I S

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)