#ricoSacto

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

#IFO's #FuFighters #WeAreThem #SpaceTimeWarp


#NEVERMORE : THIS HERE STUFF *
by
-----------------------------
My pop, my progenitor, daddio, my papa, to me he was the Big Man, down to the core
Cousins, uncles and friends never got close to the essence of God, which to me is Pops
Looky here now, he started my life with mother’s conception, I am here in the out door
This is a sort of mental syncopation with the solar system, galaxy and universal #hore.

Bombing means winning my friend, let us get the terminology straight up, pour another
Jack Daniels always opens the mind to the Truth, it’s naked and well formed my brother
Don’t let the little or big sisters or their mothers persuade you into the vortex swirling
Straight down to the center of the #Singularity you’ll go, without intent or will, #Nothing.

Don’t drive when you’re drinking the kool-ade of your mothers, fathers, sisters, eh, anyways
They all know nothing more than the least of the bums on the corners, under toll & freeways
Do not play with me in this sand box if you’ve no pail or shovel, my hand can wave my glove
Begone Satan, bad guys of terrifying parents who punish with war and violence, peace-love.

Now then, back to the Void of outerspace outside of this planet’s surface, a world’s torso
Words to flesh out the argument will not only seal the wounds of the unknown but also
Provide hope for something more, not Nothing, nothing at all, OMG the look on your face
Total stasis without being moved at all, sitting and standing, being in One place in space.

In all fairness, nothing is fair in the middle of Space and Time, #RelativITy spec & gen-ers
It’s a unified theory of the nugatory which is all there is including your foodfat-full gutters
Where the sea and dirt of the seeds are transformed into the cosmic dust blown tiny bytes
Computer data, soil of the ground, dead stardust we are, it’s very fine, my divine insights.

Stop. I ain’t your mama, I ain’t your daddy, you are the orphan, the fool, the monkey meat
If you don’t wake up before your surprise death of your body and loss of your soul, it’s defeat
You and I and everything alive came here to survive the holocaust of the worlds’ end game
Annihilation into a Singularity, gods, angels, devils, good, bad & ugly, aw, ain’t it a shame?

by
r j j stephan, i *WORD from A Singularity-In-Your-Mind, - Ravenpoe Photography
c. June 19, 2019 A.D. @ 7:11 AM PST #Mercredi
{ drafted while jammin’ to The Facebook Church of Armstrong and Getty on the i-Heart station of mine, link @ https://www.iheart.com/live/talk-650-229/ #NationalAandGDay }
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)