#ricoSacto

Saturday, July 27, 2019

#Grunts #Jarheads & #Flyboys #NeverSurrender

NOTHIN’ SMOKE, JARHEADS’ ROCK
Richard Joseph Stephan·Saturday, July 27, 2019
---- #LIES or #LiveWithoutYou or #BringTheCurtainDown ----
 
Free from saggin’ gravity, lost in situational equations, all marines, vikings of #TwoLip sons
All of the bacteria and viruses have become One with the outer space, where it all gets done
No more beasts of burden hurting and being hurt, eaten and beaten for crimes of my passion
Dreaming of being asleep, being worried about dying in a dream, superman’s beast o’burden.

A to Z and 1, 2, 3, 4 from the nativity of my seed of consciousness to dissolutionary sol-fizzin’
In Time and Space’s warped matrix, light and sound feels very good, I’m a 2-3-74 Phildickian
One singularity on the event horizon and you and I have no free will or choice, like it or not
Drivin’ up or down the #One as they call it, there’s a reason for that, I’d say Big Sur gunshot.

You don’t know and I don’t care but regardless of your attitude or comprehension, like a drip
Just like your ancestors and descendants, here and then just a lost twin’s far-out acidic triplet
Permutation of DNA with the LSD re-fried country-fried chicken, double-burgers and my Ma
Earth of my home caves, darkness lit by fire in the underground holes, my mother, our fauna.

When two people of ANY century make history by recollecting energy, It splits atomic mass
Nowhere to go outside of the planet’s atmospheric pressure, atop or underground dumbness
It is done, we are #SpaceTruckin just because that’s the way this sheet of music turned It out
A spirit, a ghost, an ephemeral whiff of smoke in a mirror, I needed to see a trippin’ cubscout.

You’ve got a brain tumor and you have dementia due to the severe head blows of in life’s blow
On this road of Love, we found the Way, to run a cross-cut buzz-saw, to cut wisdom’s hot cow
Bull by the horns, a grip that will never release, if a bacterium seeks a host to kill, eliminate It
From inanimate objects to amino acid and solar plasma, it’s life of a star, a film, a play, a skit.

Grateful to not be dead while on the road, trippin’ in a hundred years, because I’m so alone
Even if you don’t see the deep-seated beauty within me, under my clear skin, veins run blues
Nothing red outside of me until a hole punctures through the insufficient armor to the bone
Empty arms in empty space but I still wanna hug and kiss you, don’t die, never let It ooze!

by
r j j stephan, I
c. July 27th, 2019 A.D. @ 4:04 AM PST
W.W.A.R.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR 2 cents...if you don't mind? ;-)